The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Brutal attack in London heightens terror fears
- Polish man gets quick face transplant after injury
- Kerry: US, allies ready to step up aid to rebels
- IAEA report: Iran expands nuclear technology
- Mexico cartel dominates, torches western state
- Iran's Ahmadinejad looks to outsider options
- Egypt leader claims victory in captives' release
- Afghan students protest women's rights decree
- Octogenarians race to be oldest Everest climber
- Mais non! French universities may teach in English
Most Popular News
Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — A Chechen immigrant was shot to death by authorities in central Florida early Wednesday after he turned violent while being questioned about his ties to one of the Boston Marathon bombing suspects, officials said.
Minn. teen whose farewell song became web hit dies
LAKELAND, Minn. (AP) — When high school student Zach Sobiech learned he didn't have much longer to live, his mother suggested he write letters to tell his loved ones goodbye. Instead, the Minnesota teenager turned to writing music — and his farewell song, "Clouds," became a YouTube sensation that hs attracted more than 4 million views.
Utah man, brother suspects in wife's disappearance
WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah (AP) — Newly released police records show that Utah officials believe Josh Powell likely killed his wife and that his brother, Michael Powell, helped dispose of the body, but authorities felt they didn't have enough evidence to prove that theory in court.
Jodi Arias asks for life term; jury deliberates
PHOENIX (AP) — Jodi Arias begged jurors Tuesday to give her life in prison, saying she "lacked perspective" when she told a local reporter in an interview that she preferred execution to spending the rest of her days in jail.