The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- US to assign 3,000 from US military to fight Ebola
- Scotland took long road to independence vote
- Ukraine parliament ratifies EU pact
- Ukraine village hopes for chance to rebuild
- Weakening Odile pushes up Mexico's Baja California
- Hagel, Dempsey defend Obama military strategy
- Iraqi lawmakers reject picks for interior, defense
- Syrian aircraft crashes in city held by IS group
- Roadside bomb kills 6 policemen in Egypt's Sinai
- Afghan suicide bomber kills 3 foreign troops
Most Popular News
Kerry: US open to talks with Iran on Islamic State
PARIS (AP) — As more than two dozen nations pledged Monday to help Iraq fight the Islamic State militants, the United States said it was open to talking to Iran about a role in resolving the crisis, despite Washington's earlier opposition to Tehran even attending the conference.
European Space Agency picks site for comet landing
BERLIN (AP) — Talk about a moving target.
US wealth gap putting the squeeze on state revenue
WASHINGTON (AP) — Income inequality is taking a toll on state governments.
Pope to focus on grandparents after newlyweds
VATICAN CITY (AP) — First, Pope Francis married 20 couples to highlight the role of families as the heart of the Catholic Church. Next up is a special Mass for grandparents.