The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- HK leader says China adamant; students seek talks
- Afghanistan, US sign long-awaited security pact
- Hostage tale suggests IS wary of upsetting Turkey
- Families wait in agony for word on Ebola patients
- Chinese patriotism fuels cruises to disputed isles
- New tremors raise concern at Japan's Mount Ontake
- Germany vows better checks on refugee guards
- Ukrainians gear up for winter without Russian gas
- 25th anniversary of East German exodus to the West
- US-led airstrikes hit Islamic State near Turkey
Most Popular News
Police link 2nd case to missing Va. student arrest
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — A forensic clue uncovered in the investigation of a missing University of Virginia student has led investigators to believe they have "a significant break" in the unsolved death of another young woman who had vanished from the campus five years ago, police said Monday, and perhps an unsolved rape from years before.
White House intruder got far past front door
WASHINGTON (AP) — The intruder who climbed a fence made it farther inside the White House than the Secret Service has publicly acknowledged, a Republican congressman said Monday. The disclosures came on the eve of a congressional oversight hearing with the director of the embattled agency assigned o protect the president's life.
HK leader says China adamant; students seek talks
HONG KONG (AP) — Pro-democracy protesters demanded that Hong Kong's top leader meet with them on Tuesday and threatened wider actions if he did not, after he said China would not budge in its decision to limit voting reforms in the Asian financial hub.
Colorado high court considers pot firing case
DENVER (AP) — Pot may be legal in Colorado, but you can still be fired for using it.