The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Obama faces tough options in Iraq and Syria
- West condemns Russia over convoy to Ukraine
- Gaza militants kill 18 alleged spies for Israel
- Sunnis pull out of Iraq talks after mosque attack
- Ebola spreads in Nigeria with 2 new cases
- AP Photos: Pakistani protesters sleep on streets
- UN: death toll from Syrian civil war tops 191,000
- Mexico creates special economic-crime force
- 2 French girls probed as would-be jihadis
- Interpol seeks clues to Thai 'baby factory'
Most Popular News
Dinosaur footprints set for public display in Utah
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — A dry wash full of 112-million-year-old dinosaur tracks that include an ankylosaurus, dromaeosaurus and a menacing ancestor of the Tyrannosaurus rex, is set to open to the public this fall near Moab.
Germany sues Swiss bank for communist-era fortune
BERLIN (AP) — Germany is suing a Swiss bank to reclaim millions of euros that once belonged to communist East Germany.
4 white lion cubs born at German circus
BERLIN (AP) — A circus in Germany is celebrating the birth of four rare white lion cubs.
Serbia says it won't impose sanctions on Russia
BELGRADE, Serbia (AP) — Despite pressure from the European Union, Serbia will not impose sanctions against Russia or curb its food exports to that country, Serbian Prime Minister Aleksandar Vucic said Friday.