The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- EU threatens Russia with more sanctions
- Filipino troops pull 'greatest escape' from Syria
- Al-Qaida-linked group releases 5 Lebanese soldiers
- Pro-Russia rebels confident after making gains
- Silva surges ahead in Brazil's presidential vote
- China: No open nominations for Hong Kong leader
- German security official warns of terror threat
- Pakistani protester dies in clashes with police
- It's not just Hello Kitty: Japan's character craze
- Tunisia recovers bodies of Syrian boat migrants
Most Popular News
HIV case spurs call for porn production moratorium
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The advocacy group for the adult film industry has called for an industrywide production moratorium after a performer tested positive for HIV.
Comedian Joan Rivers hospitalized in New York City
NEW YORK (AP) — Joan Rivers remained in a New York City hospital Friday, one day after going into cardiac arrest at a doctor's office.
At heart of Syria fears, extremists returning home
WASHINGTON (AP) — The case of Mehdi Nemmouche haunts U.S. intelligence officials.
Iran confirms US Coast Guard fired at fishing boat
TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — The chief of Iran's Revolutionary Guard navy confirmed in remarks published Friday that a U.S. Coast Guard vessel fired on an Iranian fishing boat in the Persian Gulf this week but insisted the incident was not a "clash."