The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Fear for Afghan women's rights as troops withdraw
- Monumental mess: Rome's mayor getting thumbs down
- NATO says 2 service members killed in Afghanistan
- Israel police: Palestinian youth attacked by Jews
- AP PHOTOS: Editor selections from Asia
- Charge filed against mom of newborn left in drain
- Chilean moms growing support for medical marijuana
- NATO says 2 international service members killed in attack in Afghanistan
- British banker can plea in HK murder case: Judge
- Crew docks at International Space Station
Most Popular News
Polish opposition questions election results
WARSAW, Poland (AP) — Poland's main opposition leader suggested Sunday that local election results were falsified and said he will ask his supporters to protest them at a rally Dec. 13.
Moldova to convene defense meeting before election
CHISINAU, Moldova (AP) — Moldova's Western-leaning president has convened a meeting of the top defense body before a parliamentary election next weekend amid concerns that Russia may try to influence the vote in the ex-Soviet republic.
New Jersey looks at 'yes means yes' college policy
TRENTON, N.J. (AP) — You think the attractive woman at the party who has been chatting you up all night is ready to take things to the next level. She seems to be throwing all the right signals.
Damage worse than thought in Japanese earthquake
TOKYO (AP) — The damage from an overnight earthquake in a mountainous area of central Japan that hosted the 1998 winter Olympics proved more extensive than initially thought.