The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Africans worst responders in Ebola crisis
- Syria's Alawites pay heavy price as they bury sons
- Heavy security as Israel reopens Jerusalem site
- Burkina Faso leader steps down, vote in 90 days
- Israel presents maritime version of 'Iron Dome'
- Russia: Natural gas will flow after Ukraine pays
- Fearing uprising, Iraq militants hunt ex-police
- Mexico police questioned in killing of 3 Americans
- AP PHOTOS: Program gives disabled Venezuelans hope
- After 40 years, a look at Hello Kitty's success
Most Popular News
Trooper ambush suspect in court after long manhunt
MILFORD, Pa. (AP) — Onlookers shouted "Are you sorry?" and "Why did you do it?" as state troopers led a suspect in a fatal police barracks ambush from his first court appearance following a seven-week manhunt.
NATO vigilant amid spike in Russian flights
ATHENS, Greece (AP) — NATO is increasing its readiness and air policing following a spike in Russian air force activity in Eastern Europe, the alliance's new chief said Thursday.
Greek police clear apartment used by rebel monks
THESSALONIKI, Greece (AP) — Dozens of Greek police took part in an operation Friday to clear an apartment used as a hostel by a rebel monastery whose monks have been declared schismatic by the Orthodox Church.
Wolf-like animal seen roaming in northern Arizona
FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. (AP) — An animal resembling a gray wolf has been spotted roaming the far reaches of northern Arizona, officials said Thursday, and tests are planned to determine exactly what it is.