The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Hong Kong protesters threaten to occupy buildings
- More bodies found on Japanese volcano; toll now 47
- Ebola case stokes concerns for Liberians in Texas
- Ukraine rebels close in on Donetsk airport
- NATO gets new chief_one Putin may approve of
- Karadzic: I am not linked to wartime atrocities
- Syria blasts at school kill 22, including 10 kids
- UN: At least 1,119 Iraqis killed in September
- Fight for growing Pentecostal vote in Brazil
- APNewsBreak: Nazi hunter pushes for new probe
Most Popular News
Details of presidential security breaches evolve
WASHINGTON (AP) — The embarrassing disclosures about lapses in presidential security just keep coming for the Secret Service.
Thai man gets death penalty for train rape, murder
BANGKOK (AP) — A former railway worker in Thailand was sentenced to death Tuesday for raping a 13-year-old girl on an overnight train, then killing her and throwing her body out the window, an attack that sparked outrage in the Southeast Asian nation and prompted calls for the execution of rapists.
Elk nose into Grand Canyon water stations
FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. (AP) — Grand Canyon officials have reduced waste by banning disposable plastic water bottles and installing water stations for visitors.
Mock, 1st female pilot to circle globe, dies at 88
Geraldine "Jerrie" Mock, the Ohio housewife who 50 years ago became the first female pilot to fly solo around the world, has died. She was 88.