The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- US, Taliban to start talks on ending Afghan war
- A look at US-Taliban relations
- AP EXCLUSIVE: US war games send signal to Assad
- Cuban dissident: Repression forced family to flee
- Especially grim encephalitis toll feared in India
- Turkey's 'standing man' launches new protest wave
- G-8 seeks unity on Syrian peace talks, tax evasion
- The ins and outs of G-8 summit promises
- Brazil protesters keep up pressure on government
- Singapore fumes as air pollution hits 16-year high
Most Popular News
Indiana woman condemned for killing at 15 is freed
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — A woman who was sentenced to death at age 16 for taking part in the torture and murder of a 78-year-old bible studies teacher was released from an Indiana prison Monday after growing to middle age behind bars.
FBI: Passenger claims he poisoned NJ-bound flight
NEWARK, N.J. (AP) -- FBI agents are going to meet an incoming flight at a New Jersey airport after reports that a passenger claimed he'd poisoned everybody on board.
Ohio Day care worker accused of drugging snacks
COLUMBUS, OHIO (AP) — A central Ohio day care worker sprinkled drugs on snacks to get children in her day care to sleep during the day, according to police charges filed Monday that the woman adamantly denies as a misunderstood joke.
Chef describes kids' grief over Jackson's death
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Michael Jackson's personal chef described for jurors the home lives of the children during the final months of the singer's life and their ongoing grief over their father's death nearly four years ago.