The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Gaza rocket lands near Israel's main airport
- EU imposes new sanctions against Russian officials
- US to present intelligence data on plane crash
- 11 parents of Nigeria's abducted girls die
- Nigerian president meets parents of abducted girls
- Jakarta governor wins Indonesian presidency
- Iraq Christians flee with little more than clothes
- Norway honors victims of 2011 terror attacks
- Body of missing S. Korean shipping tycoon found
- UK announces inquiry for Russian spy death
Most Popular News
Report: Retaliation by supervisors common at VA
WASHINGTON (AP) — A pharmacy supervisor at the VA was placed on leave after complaining about errors and delays in delivering medications to patients at a hospital in Palo Alto, California. In Pennsylvania, a doctor was removed from clinical work after complaining that on-call doctors were refusingto go to a VA hospital in Wilkes-Barre.
Big milestone for Britain's little prince
LONDON (AP) — The palace is releasing special pictures, the Royal Mint is striking a commemorative coin and newspapers are publishing glowing tributes.
World breaks monthly heat record 2 times in a row
WASHINGTON (AP) — The globe is on a hot streak, setting a heat record in June. That's after the world broke a record in May.
Despite crush of children, illegal immigration low
WASHINGTON (AP) — Border Patrol agents stationed in South Texas are the busiest in the country, arresting tens of thousands of children illegally crossing the border without their parents and thousands more families with children.