The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Africans worst responders in Ebola crisis
- Heavy security as Israel reopens Jerusalem site
- Protesters gather again in Burkina Faso
- Israel presents maritime version of 'Iron Dome'
- Mexico police questioned in killing of 3 Americans
- AP PHOTOS: Program gives disabled Venezuelans hope
- After 40 years, a look at Hello Kitty's success
- Hong Kong activists mull Beijing visit during APEC
- AP Interview: Dissident forced to leave Vietnam
- Bombs at marketplaces near Baghdad kill 15 people
Most Popular News
NATO vigilant amid spike in Russian flights
ATHENS, Greece (AP) — NATO is increasing its readiness and air policing following a spike in Russian air force activity in Eastern Europe, the alliance's new chief said Thursday.
Israel closes Jerusalem holy site after shooting
JERUSALEM (AP) — Israel closed all access to Jerusalem's most sensitive religious site on Thursday, a rare move that ratcheted up already heightened tensions following the attempted assassination of a prominent Jewish religious activist and the killing of his suspected Palestinian assailant by polie.
Fearing uprising, Iraq militants hunt ex-police
BAGHDAD (AP) — The Islamic State group wanted to send a warning against anyone who might plot against its rule.
AP PHOTOS: Israel prison hosts inmate fashion show
RAMLE, Israel (AP) — Alert the fashion police: prisoners in an Israeli jail have presented their debut collections, bringing the do's and don'ts of design straight to the halls of a penitentiary.