The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
- 2 French soldiers die in Central African Republic
- Obama shakes hands with Cuba's Raul Castro
- Analysis finds confusion over 'armed conflicts'
- Weapons watchdog receives Nobel Peace Prize
- 2 Spanish journalists kidnapped in Syria
- Thai PM insists she will not resign before polls
- Ukrainian president to seek protesters' release
- AP Enterprise: Serbia in domestic violence crisis
- Clashes hit second university in Egypt's capital
Most Popular News
Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — George Zimmerman asked a judge on Monday to change the terms of his bond so he can have contact with the girlfriend he's accused of assaulting.
Teen girl found safe after 5 days missing with transient
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) - A SWAT team found a 13-year-old Oregon girl who ran away from home this week with a 40-year-old man, the Clackamas County Sheriff's Office said Saturday night.
Search underway for couple, 4 kids in Nevada snow
LOVELOCK, Nev. (AP) — A search resumed Monday in the remote mountains of northwest Nevada for a couple and four children who went to play in the snow and haven't returned after a night of sub-zero temperatures.
Big tech companies lash out at government snooping
WASHINGTON (AP) — Silicon Valley is escalating pressure on President Barack Obama to curb the U.S. government surveillance programs that vacuum personal information off the Internet and threaten the technology industry's financial livelihood.