The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Iran rules out cooperating with US in Iraq
- AP Interview: Iraq premier nixes US ground troops
- Desperate Gazans flee to Europe in risky sea trips
- Emotions mount on final day of Scottish campaign
- Muted expectations for Obama, Rouhani meeting
- AP Interview: Brazil's Silva wants better US ties
- Fiji's military ruler headed for big election win
- 15 detained in Australian counterterrorism raids
- Fed signals plan to keep key rate at record low
- House grudgingly approves arms for Syrian rebels
Most Popular News
No Labels gathers allies in DC to start 2016 push
WASHINGTON (AP) — Lawmakers and strategists from both parties are gathering to outline a plan to save Social Security, add 25 million jobs and balance the federal budget.
Red tide off northwest Florida could hit economy
CLEARWATER, Fla. (AP) — It's like Florida's version of The Blob. Slow moving glops of toxic algae in the northeast Gulf of Mexico are killing sea turtles, sharks and fish, and threatening the waters and beaches that fuel the region's economy.
Is Scotland and France's 'Auld Alliance' back?
PARIS (AP) — As the Scottish decide whether to break from the union with England, the embers of an even older Scottish alliance are being revived: "The Auld Alliance" with the French.
NASA's Maven spacecraft reaches Mars this weekend
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) — Mars, get ready for another visitor or two.