The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- UN considering sanctions over South Sudan massacre
- Obama calls for peaceful end to island dispute
- Amid Russia warning, Ukraine is in a security bind
- SKorea ferry toll hits 159 as relatives wait
- Costa Rica is demanding US explain 'Cuban Twitter'
- Top Nepal officials fly to Everest to end crisis
- Ex-Senegalese president to retry homecoming
- UN seeks probe of alleged chlorine gas in Syria
- Syrian activists accuse Assad of new gas attacks
- Syrian lawmaker first to announce presidential bid
Most Popular News
Michigan man among 1st in US to get 'bionic eye'
ANN ARBOR, Mich. (AP) — A degenerative eye disease slowly robbed Roger Pontz of his vision.
Poland holds 1st big security exercise in decades
JASCE, Poland (AP) — In imaginary emergency drills, Polish security forces evacuated the Interior Ministry and rescued foreigners supposedly injured in a cross-border helicopter crash as part of Poland's first nationwide security exercises for decades.
Kosovo lawmakers clear way for EU war crimes court
PRISTINA, Kosovo (AP) — Lawmakers in Kosovo cleared the way Wednesday for the creation of a European Union-backed court that will investigate crimes committed by ethnic Albanian rebels during the country's 1998-99 war of independence from Serbia.
Former Iron Curtain still barrier for deer
PRAGUE (AP) — The Iron Curtain was traced by an electrified barbed-wire fence that isolated the communist world from the West.