The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Analysis: Veto gives Obama edge on immigration
- AP sources: Obama broadens mission in Afghanistan
- Somalia's al-Shabab kills 28 non-Muslims in Kenya
- Biden announces new aid for Syrian refugees
- Bahrain holds its first major vote since unrest
- Kerry says gaps remain in talks about Iran's nukes
- Pope meets with autistic children
- Japan earthquake collapses homes, causes injuries
- Iraqi forces, Islamic State group battle in Ramadi
- N. Korean student escaped kidnap attempt in Paris
Most Popular News
Florida woman latest to accuse Cosby of forced sex
BOCA RATON, Fla. (AP) — A Florida woman who came forward Thursday became the fourth in recent weeks to say Bill Cosby gave her pills that made her feel groggy then forced himself on her sexually.
Israeli forces disperse West Bank demonstration
JERUSALEM (AP) — The Israeli military said Friday it dispersed 300 stone-throwing Palestinian demonstrators in the West Bank city of Hebron without injuries or arrests.
Agency: Schools helped Lanza's mom 'appease' him
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) — Adam Lanza's parents and educators contributed to his social isolation in the years before he carried out the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre by accommodating — and not confronting — his difficulties engaging with the world, according to a state report issued Frida.
Bandits in Guinea steal suspected Ebola blood
CONAKRY, Guinea (AP) — It was a highway robbery but the bandits got more than they bargained for when they stopped a taxi in Guinea and made off with blood samples that are believed to be infected with the deadly Ebola virus.