The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- High turnout for secession vote in Crimea
- US rejects Crimea vote, cites Russian intimidation
- EU mulling next steps against Russia over Ukraine
- Egypt crackdown brings most arrests in decades
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria
- US lags as commercial drones take off around globe
- Syria: Government forces seize key rebel town
- Aides: 3 bad options for Abbas when he meets Obama
- 3 pieces of evidence point to jet's takeover
Most Popular News
Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) — Attention focused Sunday on the pilots of the missing Malaysia Airlines flight after the country's leader announced findings so far that suggest someone with intimate knowledge of the Boeing 777's cockpit seized control of the plane and sent it off-course.
Fish-eating ducks hard hit by severe winter, ice
DELMAR, N.Y. (AP) — The Niagara River corridor from Lake Erie to Lake Ontario is renowned as a spectacular winter haven for hundreds of thousands of water birds. But this year's bitterly cold season has made it notable for something else: dead ducks.
Fight to save Southeast hemlocks takes new tack
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — A beetle the size of a single grain of rice is the latest best hope for hemlocks in the Southeast that have been felled by the millions by an invasive bug.
Pilot suicide a taboo topic in past crash probes
CANBERRA, Australia (AP) — As police investigate the two pilots of a Malaysian passenger jet that disappeared more than a week ago, a possibility they must consider — however remote and improbable — is that one of them committed suicide.