The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for hours
- Confidence, trepidation ahead of Crimea referendum
- Former Obama adviser: Build Keystone XL pipeline
- Photos show 'trail of blood' in Pistorius' home
- Hamas in worst cash crisis since seizing Gaza
- Herders kill 100+ in Nigerian conflict over land
- Russian troops engage in war games near Ukraine
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'military aggression'
- Survivors: Pope Francis saved many in dirty wars
- Candidate starts campaign to replace Toronto mayor
Most Popular News
Malaysian response to missing plane under scrutiny
Malaysian officials on Wednesday defended their handling of the search for Malaysia Airlines flight MH370. Here are some discrepancies in statements they have made since the plane disappeared early Saturday with 239 people on board:
Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
LEXINGTON, Miss. (AP) — A 78-year-old Mississippi man has died two weeks after he woke up in a body bag at a funeral home after being mistakenly pronounced deceased, a coroner said.
Lawyer: Dad doesn't deny tossing toddler in creek
FREEHOLD, N.J. (AP) — The lawyer for a man charged with killing his 2-year-old daughter by tossing her into a creek while still strapped into her car seat said Wednesday the real question for the jury is not whether he did it but whether he was thinking clearly that night.
Records: Man in theater shooting also was texting
DADE CITY, Fla. (AP) — A former police officer accused of killing a man in a movie theater during a dispute over texting had used his own phone to send a message to his son minutes before the shooting, according to documents released Thursday by Florida prosecutors.