The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Hezbollah chief commits to victory in Syria
- Kerry makes 1st official sub-Saharan Africa trip
- Fragments of biblical treasure are up for sale
- Anti-Muslim actions rise in UK over slain soldier
- French soldier stabbed in throat outside Paris
- Suspected rebels kill 17, wound 24 in east India
- Female suicide bomber injures 18 in Russian region
- 'Yugonostalgia' as Croatia prepares to join EU
- 16 children, 1 teacher die in Pakistan bus fire
- The Dead Sea Scrolls at a glance
Most Popular News
Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Data released Thursday by the defense from slain Florida teenager Trayvon Martin's cellphone includes texts with a friend about fighting, smoking pot and being forced to move out of his mother's house because of trouble at school, as well as photos of a gun and what looks to bea potted marijuana plant.
I-5 bridge collapses into Wash. river, injuring 3
MOUNT VERNON, Wash. (AP) — An Interstate 5 bridge over a river collapsed north of Seattle Thursday evening, dumping two vehicles into the water and sparking a rescue effort by boats and divers as three injured people were pulled from the chilly waterway.
Girl's suicide after alleged attack troubles town
SARATOGA, Calif. (AP) — One evening last Labor Day weekend, 15-year-old Audrie Pott walked up the driveway of a classmate's home alongside other teenagers. She'd told her parents she was spending the night with a friend. The friend claimed she was sleeping at Audrie's. Instead, the girls were havin a party.
UK-bound Pakistan plane diverted, 2 men arrested
LONDON (AP) — Britain scrambled fighter jets Friday to intercept a commercial airliner carrying more than 300 people from Pakistan, diverting it to an isolated runway at an airport on the outskirts of London and arresting two British passengers who allegedly threatened to destroy the plane.