The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Heavy Gaza fighting ahead of proposed 3-day truce
- Gaza truce comes after days of pushing for a deal
- W. Africa Ebola outbreak tops 700 deaths
- Abbas seeks broad support for war crimes charges
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet wreckage site
- Gas blasts kill 24, injure 271 in Taiwanese port
- Libya Islamic militias declare control of Benghazi
- AP Analysis: Putin cornered over Ukraine
- Snowden's asylum status in Russia ending
- Death toll hits 51 from mudslide in Indian village
Most Popular News
AP Exclusive: Study blames lost calves on panthers
IMMOKALEE, Fla. (AP) — Since Florida's frontier days when cattlemen drove their herds through the state's vast fields and forests, ranchers and native panthers have been natural enemies.
'Godfather of Makeup' Dick Smith dead at 92
NEW YORK (AP) — Dick Smith, the Oscar-winning "Godfather of Makeup" who amused, fascinated and terrified moviegoers by devising unforgettable transformations for Marlon Brando in "The Godfather" and Linda Blair in "The Exorcist" among many others, has died. He was 92.
NASA to test making rocket fuel ingredient on Mars
WASHINGTON (AP) — NASA plans to make oxygen — a key ingredient of rocket fuel — on Mars early next decade.
Island near Buffalo overrun by hundreds of cats
NORTH TONAWANDA, N.Y. (AP) — A small island near Buffalo has a big cat problem thanks to people who have abandoned felines there over the years.