The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Obama faces tough options in Iraq and Syria
- West condemns Russia over convoy to Ukraine
- Hamas kills 18 suspected informers to deter leaks
- Sunnis pull out of Iraq talks after mosque attack
- Ebola spreads in Nigeria; Liberia has 1,000 deaths
- AP Photos: Pakistani protesters sleep on streets
- UN: death toll from Syrian civil war tops 191,000
- Mexico creates special economic-crime force
- 2 French girls investigated as would-be jihadi
- Interpol seeks clues to Thai 'baby factory'
Most Popular News
Dempsey hits Islamic militant 'end-of-days' vision
WASHINGTON (AP) — America's top-ranked military officer says the surging Islamic State group has an "apocalyptic, end-of-days strategic vision" in the Middle East and cannot be defeated unless the United States and a coalition of partners confront it head-on in Syria.
Dinosaur footprints set for public display in Utah
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — A dry wash full of 112-million-year-old dinosaur tracks that include an ankylosaurus, dromaeosaurus and a menacing ancestor of the Tyrannosaurus rex, is set to open to the public this fall near Moab.
Germany sues Swiss bank for communist-era fortune
BERLIN (AP) — Germany is suing a Swiss bank to reclaim millions of euros that once belonged to communist East Germany.
4 white lion cubs born at German circus
BERLIN (AP) — A circus in Germany is celebrating the birth of four rare white lion cubs.