The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Airline's lack of information angers relatives
- Obama discusses Ukraine with Chinese leader
- In China, brutality yields confessions of graft
- Nuns freed after hostage ordeal arrive in Damascus
- Khodorkovsky backs Ukraine's new leaders
- Russia complains of lawlessness in eastern Ukraine
- Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Construction crunch slows Japan tsunami rebuilding
- 'Slain' Mexico cartel leader dies a second time
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
Most Popular News
Behind jet's passenger list is rich human tapestry
BANGKOK (AP) — Numbered 1 to 227, the passenger manifest for the missing Malaysia Airlines jet is an outwardly unremarkable document.
Survey: Uninsured rate drops; health law cited
WASHINGTON (AP) — With just three weeks left to sign up under President Barack Obama's health care law, a major survey tracking the rollout finds that the uninsured rate keeps going down.
Big quake strikes off N. Calif., no tsunami threat
EUREKA, Calif. (AP) — A powerful magnitude-6.9 earthquake struck late Sunday night off the coast of Northern California, but there were no immediate reports of injury or damage and no danger of a tsunami, officials said.
State oversight may tame California pot shops
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Law and order may soon be coming to the Wild West of weed.