The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Taiwan local elections test pro-China ruling party
- INSIDE KOBANI: Devastation mixed with optimism
- Rebels push forward in southern Syria
- Pope urges more Muslim opposition to IS in Turkey
- Rare optimism ahead of climate talks in Lima
- Killing of Guatemalan hunter likely to go unsolved
- Venezuela gets ballet commemorating Chavez's life
- French president cheered in Ebola-stricken Guinea
- Oil plunge is threat and boon to global economies
- Police: Blasts at mosque in Nigeria kill 35 people
Most Popular News
Russian Navy successfully tests new missile
MOSCOW (AP) — The Russian Navy on Friday successfully test-fired a new intercontinental ballistic missile for a second time in as many months, proving its reliability following a troublesome development.
Past ban on marrying blacks may mar tribe's future
WASHINGTON (AP) — Several members of the Congressional Black Caucus are urging the Obama administration to withhold federal recognition of a Virginia Indian tribe because of its history of banning intermarriage with blacks.
Mickey Rourke wins exhibition bout in Moscow
MOSCOW (AP) — Hollywood actor Mickey Rourke returned to the boxing ring Friday at the age of 62, defeating a fighter less than half his age in an exhibition bout.
Russian doctor rebellion causes headache for Putin
MOSCOW (AP) — Dr. Semyon Galperin spent a decade in medical research in Russia and as much time in the United States, working at top hospitals and research companies. Despite his expertise, Galperin was recently given a stark ultimatum from the Moscow hospital where he works: Leave or stay on as a owly hospital attendant.