The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Middle East News
- Abbas: Will demand UN resolution to end occupation
- Turkey indicates Islamic State prisoners swap
- Islamist group kidnaps Frenchman in Algeria
- NTSB investigating fatal Delaware bus crash
- Islamic State militants kill 40 Iraqi troops
- Yemeni Shiite rebel sweep into capital kills 340
- Week of diplomacy: Israel-Hamas talks, Abbas at UN
- Israel court condemns African migrant detentions
- Representatives of Hamas, Fatah meet in Cairo
- High-profile Israeli spy Mike Harari dead at 87
Most Popular News
New Polish govt loses some foreign policy heft
WARSAW, Poland (AP) — Poland's last government was a strong voice internationally on Ukraine, supporting Kiev's pro-Western reforms and calling for sanctions on Russia to punish it for its aggression there.
Islamic State group calls for attacking civilians
BEIRUT (AP) — Fighters of the Islamic State militant group are ready to battle a U.S.-led military coalition seeking to destroy it, the group's spokesman said in a new audio recording in which he called on Muslims worldwide to kill civilians of nations that join the fight.
Businesses and investors pressing for green policy
NEW YORK (AP) — Hundreds of corporations, insurance companies and pension funds are calling on world leaders gathering for a U.N. summit on climate change this week to attack the problem by making it more costly for businesses and ordinary people to pollute.
US spacecraft enters Mars orbit, India probe next
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) — Next up, India. With NASA's Maven spacecraft safely in orbit around Mars, the spotlight shifts to India's first mission to the red planet.