The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Middle East News
- Report: Iran to cut portion of gasoline subsidies
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Suicide attack in Iraq kills at least 11 people
- Activists say Syrian airstrikes in north kill 30
- Official: Israel decides to suspend peace talks in response to Palestinian unity deal
- Arab-Israeli women break ground on pro soccer team
- Activists: Government airstrikes on vegetable market in northern Syria kill at least 18 people
- Militant group in Egypt says it killed officer
- Iraq officials: Suicide attack on a checkpoint south of Baghdad kills at least 10 people
- UN: 3.5 million Syrians desperately need aid
Most Popular News
Gunman kills 3 Americans at Kabul hospital
KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) — Three Americans — a pediatrician and a father and son — were killed by an Afghan government security officer at a hospital Thursday, the latest in a series of attacks on foreign civilians that has rattled aid workers, contractors and journalists.
Spacewalking astronauts complete urgent repair job
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) — Spacewalking astronauts easily replaced a dead computer outside the International Space Station on Wednesday and got their orbiting home back up to full strength.
Michigan man among 1st in US to get 'bionic eye'
ANN ARBOR, Mich. (AP) — A degenerative eye disease slowly robbed Roger Pontz of his vision.
Scientists watch enormous Antarctic iceberg drift
WASHINGTON (AP) — Scientists are watching an iceberg bigger than the island of Guam as it slowly moves away from an Antarctic glacier.