The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Middle East News
- Al-Qaida chief blesses attacks on Egypt security
- Iran general urges Tehran to make new UN pick
- Car bomber kills 6 at Syrian government checkpoint
- Bombs kill 4 in shopping street of Iraqi capital
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 suspected al-Qaida fighters
- Blast in busy Cairo square kills 1 police officer
- AP PHOTOS: Marking Jesus' journey on Good Friday
- After Algerian landslide, what next?
- Christians mark Good Friday in the Holy Land
- In Egypt, a corruption watchdog hit by backlash
Most Popular News
Avalanche sweeps Everest; 6 killed, 9 missing
KATMANDU, Nepal (AP) — A Nepalese tourism official says six local guides have been killed and nine more are missing after an avalanche swept a route used to ascend the world's highest peak.
Divers pumping air into submerged SKorean ship
MOKPO, South Korea (AP) — Coast guard officials say divers have begun pumping air into a submerged South Korean ship 48 hours after it listed and sank. But it wasn't immediately clear if the air was for survivors or for a salvage operation.
APNewsBreak: Vengeful note left in 2 boys' murder
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) — A woman who shot and killed her two young grandsons before committing suicide last year left a note to the boys' parents saying they did not deserve to have the children, according to a police report.
Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
ACAPULCO, Mexico (AP) — A powerful magnitude-7.2 earthquake shook central and southern Mexico on Friday, sending panicked people into the streets. Some walls cracked and fell, but there were no reports of major damage or casualties.