The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Middle East News
- Assault on Yemen's Defense Ministry kills 52
- Activists: Rebels kill Iraqi journalist in Syria
- American teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- Kerry seeks to soothe Israeli security concerns
- Official: Algeria kills high-level al-Qaida leader
- Icons of Egypt's 2011 revolution sent to trial
- AP NewsAlert
- Official: Algerian forces kill top al-Qaida leader and 4 others in desert air strike
- Iraq police storm mall, kill gunmen after standoff
- Officials say death toll in suicide bombing at Yemen's Defense Ministry has risen to 15
Most Popular News
Stolen cobalt-60 found abandoned in Mexico
MEXICO CITY (AP) — A missing shipment of radioactive cobalt-60 was found Wednesday near where the stolen truck transporting the material was abandoned in central Mexico, the country's nuclear safety director said.
AP Exclusive: Judge says he broke ethics code
BILLINGS, Mont. (AP) — A Montana judge says he doesn't deserve to lose his job for commenting that a 14-year-old rape victim appeared "older than her chronological age" when he sentenced her teacher-rapist to just a month in prison.
Officials: At least 20 whales in deeper water
EVERGLADES NATIONAL PARK, Fla. (AP) — Wildlife officials prepared Thursday to use sound and other herding techniques to try to save pilot whales in danger of stranding as a glimmer of hope emerged for at least 20 of the animals spotted swimming in life-saving deeper water.
Sheriff: Ohio judge poisoned with antifreeze; wife jailed
ASHTABULA, Ohio - An Ashtabula County judge was poisoned with antifreeze and his wife of 45 years is in jail, charged with attempted murder.