The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Middle East News
- Al-Qaida-claimed attack in Yemeni capital kills 52
- Al-Qaida branch claims attack in Yemen
- American teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- Activists: Rebels kill Iraqi journalist in Syria
- Kerry seeks to soothe Israeli security concerns
- Assault on Yemen's Defense Ministry kills 52
- Official: Algeria kills high-level al-Qaida leader
- Icons of Egypt's 2011 revolution sent to trial
- AP NewsAlert
- Official: Algerian forces kill top al-Qaida leader and 4 others in desert air strike
Most Popular News
Nelson Mandela, 20th century colossus, dies at 95
JOHANNESBURG (AP) — Nelson Mandela, who became one of the world's most beloved statesmen and a colossus of the 20th century when he emerged from 27 years in prison to negotiate an end to white minority rule in South Africa, has died. He was 95.
Sheriff: Ohio judge poisoned with antifreeze; wife jailed
ASHTABULA, Ohio - An Ashtabula County judge was poisoned with antifreeze and his wife of 45 years is in jail, charged with attempted murder.
Pelosi nixes budget deal without jobless benefits
WASHINGTON (AP) — The leader of House Democrats says her rank and file won't support any year-end budget deal unless it includes plans to extend expiring unemployment benefits for long-term victims of the recession.
Feds' site gives states incomplete Medicaid data
COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — People shopping for insurance on the federal marketplace may be informed they're eligible for Medicaid and that their information is being sent to state officials to sign them up. However, states say they aren't able to enroll them because they're receiving incomplete data fro the Obama administration.