The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Middle East News
- Amnesty: Qatar fails to protect domestic workers
- Palestinians' Abbas warns against failure of talks
- Lebanon sends aid to cut-off village near Syria
- Militants attack balloting center in Iraq, kill 10
- Israeli army "invites" Arab Christians to enlist
- Syrian rebels make last stand for Homs
- Iran lawmakers seek probe into alleged jail abuse
- Gunmen kill 4 senior security officials in Yemen
- Saudi sentences 8 to death for 2003 Riyadh attack
- Yemen says strikes on al-Qaida base kill 55
Most Popular News
'Piles and piles' of bodies in S. Sudan slaughter
NAIROBI, Kenya (AP) — The townsfolk believed the mosque was safe. They crammed inside as rebel forces in South Sudan took control of the town from government troops. But it wasn't safe. Robbers grabbed their cash and mobile phones. Then gunmen came and opened fire on everyone, young and old.
Post-9/11 military build-up reversal hits officers
FORT BRAGG, N.C. (AP) — After the 9/11 attacks, tens of thousands of young men and women joined the military, heading for the rugged mountains of Afghanistan and dusty deserts of Iraq.
Fugitive in '81 Pennsylvania death nabbed in Texas
DALLAS (AP) — A disabled 78-year-old church deacon living quietly in East Texas was arrested Monday by federal agents who said he committed a murder 33 years ago and 1,300 miles away.
Ex-Fox exec denies allegations in sex abuse suit
HONOLULU (AP) — A former Fox television executive on Tuesday denied allegations that he sexually abused a teen through a sex ring involving underage children.