The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Middle East News
- AP NewsBreak: Yemen says Saudis behind attack
- Syrian nuns taken by rebels appear in video
- Egypt's police, ousted Morsi supporters clash
- Security increased for foreigners in eastern Libya
- UK foreign secretary seeks to reassure Gulf allies
- Yemen report: 12 militants, mostly Saudis, carried out deadly attack on Defense Ministry
- Jordan wins Security Council seat, replaces Saudis
- At halfway mark, Kerry's Mideast effort stumbles
- Israel ends probe of Palestinian protester's death
- Hagel ship tour showcases US commitment to Gulf
Most Popular News
For wind power, US extends permit for eagle deaths
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Obama administration will allow companies to seek authorization to kill and harm bald and golden eagles for up to 30 years without penalty in an effort to balance some of the environmental trade-offs of green energy.
Nelson Mandela, 20th century colossus, dies at 95
JOHANNESBURG (AP) — Nelson Mandela, who became one of the world's most beloved statesmen and a colossus of the 20th century when he emerged from 27 years in prison to negotiate an end to white minority rule in South Africa, has died. He was 95.
State-by-state look at frigid blast hitting US
A big chunk of the U.S. is getting a blast of frigid temperatures, sleet, snow and ice. Several deaths have been reported, most resulting from treacherous driving conditions. More than a thousand flights have been canceled, football and basketball games postponed and holiday celebrations including own tree lightings and parades curtailed.
Pelosi nixes budget deal without jobless benefits
WASHINGTON (AP) — The leader of House Democrats says her rank and file won't support any year-end budget deal unless it includes plans to extend expiring unemployment benefits for long-term victims of the recession.