The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Middle East News
- Libya says its forces now near oil tanker
- Syrian rebels release nuns held since December
- AP Interview: Jihadi head says Gaza groups growing
- AP NewsAlert
- Arab envoys say no to Israel as Jewish state
- Israel: 40 rockets in alleged Iranian shipment
- US commerce secretary in Gulf ahead of Obama visit
- Egypt military chief launches housing initiative
- Sister says Canadian journalist killed in Syria
- Iraqi minister speaks out on plane-landing denial
Most Popular News
Behind jet's passenger list is rich human tapestry
BANGKOK (AP) — Numbered 1 to 227, the passenger manifest for the missing Malaysia Airlines jet is an outwardly unremarkable document.
State oversight may tame California pot shops
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Law and order may soon be coming to the Wild West of weed.
Scores arrested at Massachusetts 'Blarney Blowout'
AMHERST, Mass. (AP) — An early St. Patrick's Day celebration around the University of Massachusetts' flagship campus known as "Blarney Blowout" spun out of control Saturday as police officers in riot gear arrested more than 70 people while dispersing massive crowds, including unruly students throwig beer cans and bottles.
Mexican border city hopes to lure spring breakers
MATAMOROS, Mexico (AP) — The sidewalks are empty on Alvaro Obregon Avenue. Restaurants and souvenir shops lining the once popular thoroughfare are gutted and shuttered. The sign in front of an abandoned karaoke bar is now ripped and dilapidated, riddled underneath with three spray-painted tombstone.