The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Middle East News
- Israelis split over threat posed by boycott calls
- UN finds systematic disappearances in Syria
- Iran denounces UN human rights resolution
- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- Syria militants go after opposition activists
- Sudanese Guantanamo detainee says he was tortured
- Attacks on Shiite pilgrims, others kill 36 in Iraq
- Saudi Shiite activist gets 13-year prison sentence
- Israeli military raid kills Palestinian suspect
- Court sends former Israeli bank chief to prison
Most Popular News
Secret Service investigating Target data breach
NEW YORK (AP) — The Secret Service says it is investigating a credit- and debit-card data theft at Target stores.
Marine center offers degree, hands-on training
GRASSY KEY, Fla. (AP) — Molly, a bottlenose dolphin in her early 50s, can't see very well and requires special care. The staff at the Dolphin Research Center in the Florida Keys is teaching her to respond to verbal and touch-related signals before she loses her sight completely.
5 teens die struck by gunmen fleeing Mexican army
MEXICO CITY (AP) — Mexican authorities say five teenage students were killed when they were run over by armed men trying to escape from soldiers in a northern border city.
Venezuela's president calls for higher gas prices
CARACAS, Venezuela (AP) — The price of the world's cheapest gasoline will start to nudge higher for the first time years if Venezuela's president has his way — and he usually does.