The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Middle East News
- Islamist-allied militias in Libya reject UN talks
- Iraqi Arabs claim persecution by Kurds
- US-led airstrikes hit Islamic State near Turkey
- Iran to help Lebanon army fight extremists
- Islamic State closes in on Kurdish area of Syria
- Battle against Islamic State creates new alliances
- Rival Libyan lawmakers hold UN-brokered talks
- Israel's shadowy Mossad looks to recruit online
- Gaza war deals blow to Israel's tourism industry
- Israel's Netanyahu says will refute Gaza "lies"
Most Popular News
Police link 2nd case to missing Va. student arrest
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — A forensic clue uncovered in the investigation of a missing University of Virginia student has led investigators to believe they have "a significant break" in the unsolved death of another young woman who had vanished from the campus five years ago, police said Monday, and perhps an unsolved rape from years before.
White House intruder got far past front door
WASHINGTON (AP) — The intruder who climbed a fence made it farther inside the White House than the Secret Service has publicly acknowledged, a Republican congressman said Monday. The disclosures came on the eve of a congressional oversight hearing with the director of the embattled agency assigned o protect the president's life.
Autopsy shows Chiefs LB Belcher had CTE damage
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — An autopsy performed one year after Kansas City Chiefs linebacker Jovan Belcher fatally shot his 22-year-old girlfriend and killed himself found signs of chronic traumatic encephalopathy, the degenerative brain disease found in athletes and others with a history of repetitiv brain injuries.
Crew makes 1,126-pound bowl of Hawaii rice dish
HONOLULU (AP) — A group is claiming a world record for a popular Hawaii dish, after putting together a massive bowl of rice, hamburger, eggs and gravy.