The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Middle East News
- Airstrike kills wife and child of Hamas figure
- Dubai's Nakheel to pay $2.1 billion in debt early
- UAE ruler approves lengthy counter-terrorism law
- Iran's parliament dismisses moderate minister
- Militants attack major air base in eastern Syria
- Iraqis in besieged town appeal to army for help
- Israeli-US relations tested once again in Gaza war
- Gaza cease-fire efforts collapse in heavy fighting
- Top Saudi cleric: Islamic State is Islam's enemy
- Yemen on alert over rebel supporters' protests
Most Popular News
American killed in Syria a journalist at heart
ROCHESTER, N.H. (AP) — Journalist James Foley, captured and held six weeks while covering the uprising in Libya, knew the risks when he went to Syria in 2012 to cover the escalating violence there. It didn't matter. He was a journalist at heart, once saying he'd cover local news if it meant doing te job he loved.
Obama: US won't stop confronting Islamic State
EDGARTOWN, Mass. (AP) — President Barack Obama says the United States will continue to confront Islamic State extremists despite the brutal murder of journalist James Foley.
Top Saudi cleric: Islamic State is Islam's enemy
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia (AP) — Saudi Arabia's top cleric said Tuesday that extremism and the ideologies of groups like the Islamic State and al-Qaida are Islam's No. 1 enemy and that Muslims have been their first victims.
Ukraine's rebel capital seeks ersatz normality
DONETSK, Ukraine (AP) — It has been weeks since Donetsk last had a traffic jam.