The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Latin American News
- 24 Nicaraguan miners still trapped in gold mine
- Mexico operations thwart child, family migrants
- Rescuers race to reach trapped miners in Nicaragua
- Members of Jewish sect leave Guatemala village
- BRIC wall: Brazil's economy slips into a recession
- Jamaican ends legal challenge to anti-sodomy law
- Mexico's Pemex says production to increase in 2015
- Colombian accused in 5,000-plus killings arrested
- Mexico authorities stage midnight migrant raid
- Ecuador heralds digital currency plans
Most Popular News
Comedian Joan Rivers hospitalized in New York City
NEW YORK (AP) — Joan Rivers remained in a New York City hospital Friday, one day after going into cardiac arrest at a doctor's office.
Iran confirms US Coast Guard fired at fishing boat
TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — The chief of Iran's Revolutionary Guard navy confirmed in remarks published Friday that a U.S. Coast Guard vessel fired on an Iranian fishing boat in the Persian Gulf this week but insisted the incident was not a "clash."
Experimental Ebola drug heals all monkeys in study
An experimental Ebola drug healed all 18 monkeys infected with the deadly virus in a study, boosting hopes that the treatment might help fight the outbreak raging through West Africa — once more of it can be made.
HIV case spurs call for porn production moratorium
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The advocacy group for the adult film industry has called for an industrywide production moratorium after a performer tested positive for HIV.