The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Latin American News
- Uruguay's legal pot plan on verge of adoption
- Police strikes, mob rule testing Argentine cities
- Mayor of Colombia's capital ordered removed
- Elian Gonzalez makes 1st trip abroad since 2000
- 5 dead as Argentine police strikes inspire mobs
- 4 Honduran police sentenced in students' killings
- Honduras TV journalist found shot to death
- Mexico president's poll rating down in 1st year
- Venezuela's Maduro bolstered by election results
- Guatemala top court: Local polls on mining legal
Most Popular News
Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — George Zimmerman asked a judge on Monday to change the terms of his bond so he can have contact with the girlfriend he's accused of assaulting.
Teen girl found safe after 5 days missing with transient
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) - A SWAT team found a 13-year-old Oregon girl who ran away from home this week with a 40-year-old man, the Clackamas County Sheriff's Office said Saturday night.
Search underway for couple, 4 kids in Nevada snow
LOVELOCK, Nev. (AP) — A search resumed Monday in the remote mountains of northwest Nevada for a couple and four children who went to play in the snow and haven't returned after a night of sub-zero temperatures.
Big tech companies lash out at government snooping
WASHINGTON (AP) — Silicon Valley is escalating pressure on President Barack Obama to curb the U.S. government surveillance programs that vacuum personal information off the Internet and threaten the technology industry's financial livelihood.