The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Latin American News
- Witness: 21 killed by Mexico army had surrendered
- Maduro says foreign media behind fears of epidemic
- AP PHOTOS: Hurricane Odile's devastation in Mexico
- Mexico boosts Los Cabos security after looting
- Arrests in Chile bomb attack focus on anarchists
- NY developer to invest $108 million in Puerto Rico
- Argentina approves price control law
- Popular Venezuelan cartoonist fired over drawing
- AP Interview: Silva seeks grassroots Brazil reform
- Los Cabos in a mess 3 days after Odile's wrath
Most Popular News
NASA's Maven spacecraft reaches Mars this weekend
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) — Mars, get ready for another visitor or two.
No Labels gathers allies in DC to start 2016 push
WASHINGTON (AP) — Lawmakers and strategists from both parties are gathering to outline a plan to save Social Security, add 25 million jobs and balance the federal budget.
Red tide off northwest Florida could hit economy
CLEARWATER, Fla. (AP) — It's like Florida's version of The Blob. Slow moving glops of toxic algae in the northeast Gulf of Mexico are killing sea turtles, sharks and fish, and threatening the waters and beaches that fuel the region's economy.
Missing driver says he woke up in field of donkeys
ROSWELL, N.M. (AP) — A driver who went missing after a one-car rollover in New Mexico says he later woke up in a field of donkeys.