The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Latin American News
- World Cup over, but some Argentines won't go home
- Judge drops 1 of 5 defendants from 9/11 Gitmo case
- 3 charged in Nicaragua bus attacks that killed 5
- Ex-Venezuelan intelligence chief detained in Aruba
- Trinidad pair cleared of caging protected animals
- 6 to stand trial in group home case in Mexico
- Uruguay leader thirsty for Paraguay's yerba mate
- 6 dead in Mexico border shootings
- Ricky Martin to be judge on 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Jailed Venezuelan opposition leader goes on trial
Most Popular News
Cuba looks to mangroves to fend off rising seas
SURGIDERO DE BATABANO, Cuba. (AP) — Many people in this hamlet on the southern coast of Cuba remember when the shore lay about 100 meters (yards) farther out. That was four decades ago.
Son of S.Korea sunken ferry owner detained
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — South Korean news agency says the eldest son of the sunken ferry owner has been detained by police after two months on the run.
Fukushima study: Think about unthinkable disasters
WASHINGTON (AP) — A U.S. science advisory report says Japan's Fukushima nuclear accident offers a key lesson to the nation's nuclear industry: Focus more on the highly unlikely but worst case scenarios.
FX says overnight ratings becoming meaningless
NEW YORK (AP) — It's a rite nearly as old as television: the morning after a new show premieres, network executives wait impatiently for the Nielsen company's estimate of how many people watched, and rush to report the first sign of a hit.