The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Latin American News
- Plans to rebuild Haiti capital displace families
- TV news reporter found shot to death in Honduras
- Migration spotlights Mexican 'coyote' smugglers
- Mexico declares group home owner mentally unfit
- Officials: Pot haul seized on Caribbean cargo ship
- Officials find 5 bodies in northern Mexico pits
- Bolivian president vows to expand coca crops
- Correction: AP Cuba Appointments story
- Migrant smuggler costs for crossing Mexico to US
- Official says Jamaica's drought is intensifying
Most Popular News
Report: Retaliation by supervisors common at VA
WASHINGTON (AP) — A pharmacy supervisor at the VA was placed on leave after complaining about errors and delays in delivering medications to patients at a hospital in Palo Alto, California. In Pennsylvania, a doctor was removed from clinical work after complaining that on-call doctors were refusingto go to a VA hospital in Wilkes-Barre.
McIlroy will emerge even stronger than ever
HOYLAKE, England (AP) — The celebration began long before Rory McIlroy had a chance to drink out of the claret jug.
World breaks monthly heat record 2 times in a row
WASHINGTON (AP) — The globe is on a hot streak, setting a heat record in June. That's after the world broke a record in May.
Dutch anger swells at treatment of Ukraine bodies
THE HAGUE, Netherlands (AP) — The families and friends of Dutch citizens blown out of the sky above Ukraine poured out their grief and anger Monday at a meeting with their monarch and political leaders.