The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Latin American News
- Jailed Venezuelan opposition leader goes on trial
- Venezuelan network Telesur expands into English
- Argentina president says country will not default
- Honduran families deported back to a bleak future
- Patriotic parade at big Peru psychiatric hospital
- Jamaica police arrest 41 suspected scammers
- Puerto Rico to pay for chikungunya virus testing
- Argentina's embattled vice president back in court
- Owner of Mexican shelter defends tough love
- Chinese leader signs accords, wraps up Cuba visit
Most Popular News
Defense Ministry: 2 Ukrainian military fighter jets shot down in the east of country
KIEV, Ukraine (AP) — Defense Ministry: 2 Ukrainian military fighter jets shot down in the east of country.
Audit: NASA doesn't have the money for big rockets
WASHINGTON (AP) — NASA doesn't have enough money to get its new, $12 billion rocket system off the ground by the end of 2017 as planned, federal auditors say.
Cuba looks to mangroves to fend off rising seas
HAVANA (AP) — Many people in this tiny hamlet on the southern coast of Cuba remember when the shore lay about 100 meters (yards) farther out. That was four decades ago.
Wyoming cave with fossil secrets to be excavated
CHEYENNE, Wyo. (AP) — For the first time in more than 30 years, paleontologists are about to revisit one of North America's most remarkable troves of late Pleistocene fossils: The bones of tens of thousands of animals piled at least 30 feet deep at the bottom of a sinkhole-type cave.