The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Latin American News
- Dynamiting barely dents Peru's narco air bridge
- Western Mexico state reports new mine spill
- Guatemala clash over development plans kills 8
- Rain falls on Baja's tip as storm passes to south
- 5 inmates flee prison in Haiti; 2 recaptured
- Jailed Venezuelan police chief freed
- Mexico struggles to return order to Los Cabos
- Mexico agency hears witness of army-gang faceoff
- Case of American jailed in Cuba back in US court
- Ex-Salvador leader sent to prison to await trial
Most Popular News
Police say rifle carried by ambush suspect found
CANADENSIS, Pa. (AP) — Nine days after a gunman went on a deadly ambush at a state police barracks, authorities said Sunday they have recovered one of the weapons he was carrying and believe they are hot on his trail as he travels on foot through rugged forests in northeastern Pennsylvania.
Turkish hostages freed, but questions linger
ANKARA, Turkey (AP) — Turkish authorities say they have freed 49 hostages from one of the world's most ruthless militant groups without firing a shot, paying a ransom or offering a quid pro quo.
Secret Service boosts security outside White House
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Secret Service chief has stepped-up security outside the White House after a man with a knife who jumped the fence made it into the presidential residence before being apprehended, officials said Saturday.
Global marches draw attention to climate change
NEW YORK (AP) — Tens of thousands of activists walked through Manhattan on Sunday, warning that climate change is destroying the Earth — in stride with demonstrators around the world who urged policymakers to take quick action.