The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
Latin American News
- Plans to rebuild Haiti capital displace families
- TV news reporter found shot to death in Honduras
- Migration spotlights Mexican 'coyote' smugglers
- Mexico declares group home owner mentally unfit
- Officials: Pot haul seized on Caribbean cargo ship
- Officials find 5 bodies in northern Mexico pits
- Bolivian president vows to expand coca crops
- Correction: AP Cuba Appointments story
- Migrant smuggler costs for crossing Mexico to US
- Official says Jamaica's drought is intensifying
Most Popular News
Report: Retaliation by supervisors common at VA
WASHINGTON (AP) — A pharmacy supervisor at the VA was placed on leave after complaining about errors and delays in delivering medications to patients at a hospital in Palo Alto, California. In Pennsylvania, a doctor was removed from clinical work after complaining that on-call doctors were refusingto go to a VA hospital in Wilkes-Barre.
Big milestone for Britain's little prince
LONDON (AP) — The palace is releasing special pictures, the Royal Mint is striking a commemorative coin and newspapers are publishing glowing tributes.
World breaks monthly heat record 2 times in a row
WASHINGTON (AP) — The globe is on a hot streak, setting a heat record in June. That's after the world broke a record in May.
Despite crush of children, illegal immigration low
WASHINGTON (AP) — Border Patrol agents stationed in South Texas are the busiest in the country, arresting tens of thousands of children illegally crossing the border without their parents and thousands more families with children.