The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Analysis: Lavrov's absence clouds Iran nuke talks
- Gas explosion injures 8 in Istanbul
- EU names latest Ukraine sanctions targets
- Comatose boy, Roma evictions up pressure on France
- 3 injured in 6th bull-run at Spain's San Fermin
- Indicted Russian's family say he's innocent
- Thousands protest Gaza strikes in London, Paris
- Ukraine death toll climbs, but information scant
- Eastern Ukrainians flee as army suffers losses
- French court convicts 9 in Afghan terror network
Most Popular News
Inventor pushes solar panels for roads, highways
SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) — The solar panels that Idaho inventor Scott Brusaw has built aren't meant for rooftops. They are meant for roads, driveways, parking lots, bike trails and, eventually, highways.
Eastern Ukrainians flee as army suffers losses
DONETSK, Ukraine (AP) — Ukraine's president vowed vengeance in blood after 19 troops were killed in an insurgent rocket attack Friday, and residents of the rebel-held city of Donetsk began fleeing in large numbers for fear of a government siege.
As deaths rise, no end seen to Israeli offensive
JERUSALEM (AP) — Asserting it has broad international support for a fierce military offensive in the Gaza Strip, Israel is showing no signs of ending the operation, vowing to press on until there is a halt to rocket attacks from the seaside territory.
Polar vortex? Nope, just cooler Midwestern weather
CHICAGO (AP) — Unseasonably cool weather will arrive next week in the Midwest and as far south as Arkansas and Oklahoma.