The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Ukraine parliament ratifies EU pact
- 1 Polish soldier killed, 2 wounded in Afghanistan
- Scotland took long road to independence vote
- Dutch ease off austerity, will spend on military
- Ukraine, Scotland dent German investor optimism
- Shots fired in Danish courthouse; 1 dead
- UN panel emphasizes Assad role in Syria war crimes
- Sides in Scottish referendum make final push
- Ukraine's parliament ratifies agreement to deepen ties with the European Union
- 2 killed in pileup on mist-shrouded Dutch road
Most Popular News
Kerry: US open to talks with Iran on Islamic State
PARIS (AP) — As more than two dozen nations pledged Monday to help Iraq fight the Islamic State militants, the United States said it was open to talking to Iran about a role in resolving the crisis, despite Washington's earlier opposition to Tehran even attending the conference.
European Space Agency picks site for comet landing
BERLIN (AP) — Talk about a moving target.
US wealth gap putting the squeeze on state revenue
WASHINGTON (AP) — Income inequality is taking a toll on state governments.
Ukraine village hopes for chance to rebuild
NOVOSVITLIVKA, Ukraine (AP) — The kindergarten building in this village in eastern Ukraine was once a source of pride. Renovated and brightly decorated with money provided by German donors, its classrooms were opening the doors of education to 120 pupils at a time.