The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- British warplanes destroy IS targets in Iraq
- At celeb-filled Louis Vuitton, venue is real star
- Slovakia sees 50 pct drop in Russian gas supplies
- UK leader promises tax cuts, EU battle
- APNewsBreak: Nazi hunter pushes for new probe
- Ukraine rebels close in on Donetsk airport
- UK drops terror case against ex-Guantanamo inmate
- NATO gets new chief_one Putin may approve of
- 7 arrested in Greece in migrant smuggling ring
- Germany raises payments to communist-era prisoners
Most Popular News
Senior congressman wants Secret Service chief out
WASHINGTON (AP) — A senior Republican lawmaker wants Secret Service Director Julia Pierson to leave her job, and a senior Democrat said Wednesday he is not comfortable with her leading the Secret Service but subsequently said he hasn't decided whether she should resign or be fired.
Thai man gets death penalty for train rape, murder
BANGKOK (AP) — A former railway worker in Thailand was sentenced to death Tuesday for raping a 13-year-old girl on an overnight train, then killing her and throwing her body out the window, an attack that sparked outrage in the Southeast Asian nation and prompted calls for the execution of rapists.
Elk nose into Grand Canyon water stations
FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. (AP) — Grand Canyon officials have reduced waste by banning disposable plastic water bottles and installing water stations for visitors.
Mock, 1st female pilot to circle globe, dies at 88
Geraldine "Jerrie" Mock, the Ohio housewife who 50 years ago became the first female pilot to fly solo around the world, has died. She was 88.