The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Russia ordered to pay $50 billion over Yukos
- Air Algerie plane's black boxes arrive in France
- Police team turns back from Ukraine crash site
- UN rights chief: Flight 17 possible war crime
- Poland, Britain call for more sanctions on Russia
- New Spain king moves to clean up palace's image
- German court receives suit against EU bank union
- Ukrainian PM urges vote to pay for war
- Georgia opens criminal case against ex-president
- Britain reopens way for fracking
Most Popular News
Millions displaced by religious violence in 2013
WASHINGTON (AP) — Millions of people were forced from their homes because of their religious beliefs last year, the U.S. government said Monday, citing the devastating impact of conflicts in Syria, Iraq and the Central African Republic.
AP PHOTOS: Coal-exporting town fights rising seas
NORFOLK, Va. (AP) — Norfolk is trapped between the causes and consequences of global warming.
Israel military: 9 soldiers killed in Gaza attacks
JERUSALEM (AP) — The Israeli military says nine soldiers have been killed in separate attacks in ongoing Gaza fighting.
Family of 5 shot dead in Maine, gun recovered
SACO, Maine (AP) — A family of five, including three children ranging in age from 4 to 12 years old, were found shot to death Sunday inside a southern Maine apartment, authorities said.