The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Fashion-fearless Klum takes on Milan
- Syria refugee flood to Turkey hits 100,000
- Erdogan: Turkey won't give hostage release details
- France's Sarkozy makes comeback TV appearance
- Thousands march in Moscow against Ukraine fighting
- Ship saves 55 migrants off Libya; several die
- Scotland's leader: Voters 'tricked' in referendum
- 2 al-Shabab suspects arrested in Frankfurt
- US general: Arab nations need to help in Iraq
- Paris prison opens doors for Heritage Days
Most Popular News
Police say rifle carried by ambush suspect found
CANADENSIS, Pa. (AP) — Nine days after a gunman went on a deadly ambush at a state police barracks, authorities said Sunday they have recovered one of the weapons he was carrying and believe they are hot on his trail as he travels on foot through rugged forests in northeastern Pennsylvania.
Global marches draw attention to climate change
NEW YORK (AP) — Tens of thousands of activists walked through Manhattan on Sunday, warning that climate change is destroying the Earth — in stride with demonstrators around the world who urged policymakers to take quick action.
Thousands march in Moscow against Ukraine fighting
MOSCOW (AP) — Tens of thousands of people marched through central Moscow on Sunday to demonstrate against the fighting in Ukraine and Russia's alleged complicity in the conflict.
Pope in Albania urges Muslims to condemn extremism
TIRANA, Albania (AP) — Pope Francis called Sunday for Muslims and all religious leaders to condemn Islamic extremists who "pervert" religion to justify violence, as he visited Albania and held up the Balkan nation as a model for interfaith harmony for the rest of the world.