The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Annual tomato battle leaves Spanish town red
- Finland, Sweden increase ties to NATO
- UN panel: Crimes against humanity spread in Syria
- Govt-held Ukraine town hit by rebel shells
- Turkish party to confirm Erdogan's successor
- Conflicts weighing heavily on German consumers
- No sign of quick end to Ukraine conflict
- Report finds 1,400 children exploited in UK town
- Dutch to commemorate Flight 17 victims on Nov. 10
- Italy recovers 24 bodies in deadliest refugee days
Most Popular News
Ebola has 'upper hand' says US health official
MONROVIA, Liberia (AP) — Ebola still has the "upper hand" in the outbreak that has killed more than 1,400 people in West Africa, but experts have the means to stop it, a top American health official said during a visit to the hardest-hit countries.
IG: Shoddy care by VA didn't cause Phoenix deaths
WASHINGTON (AP) — Government investigators found no proof that delays in care caused veterans to die at a Phoenix VA hospital, but they found widespread problems that the Veterans Affairs Department is promising to fix.
Officials: Girl accidentally kills gun instructor
DOLAN SPRINGS, Ariz. (AP) — A 9-year-old girl accidentally killed an Arizona shooting instructor as he was showing her how to use an automatic Uzi, authorities said Tuesday.
With no Miley Cyrus twerking, VMA ratings down
NEW YORK (AP) — Without Miley Cyrus' twerking to get tongues wagging, ratings for MTV's annual Video Music Awards took a tumble.