The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Boxing champ turns opposition leader in Ukraine
- UN, Mexico: Truck with radioactive load stolen
- Greek strikes build as austerity talks stalled
- Albanian police arrest teenager in school shooting
- EU warns about threat of foreign fighters in Syria
- Iran readies for big oil production hike
- Former Ukrainian presidents warn of chaos
- New prostitution law passes French lower house
- Germany launches probe into unsolved killings
- War crimes apologist from Franco-Algerian war dies
Most Popular News
Man survives 3 days at bottom of Atlantic
LAGOS, Nigeria (AP) — Entombed at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean in an upended tugboat for three days, Harrison Odjegba Okene begged God for a miracle.
Consultants: Cleveland kidnapper's death a suicide
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Frustrated by conditions in his cell, obsessed with the quality of prison food and convinced that guards were mistreating him, Cleveland kidnapper Ariel Castro committed suicide as the reality of living out his life in prison set in, two consultants concluded Tuesday.
Asian nations dominate international test
WASHINGTON (AP) — American students once again lag behind many of their Asian and European peers on a global exam, a continuing trend that often is blamed on child poverty and a diverse population in U.S. schools.
AP Exclusive: Judge says he broke ethics code
BILLINGS, Mont. (AP) — A Montana judge says he doesn't deserve to lose his job for commenting that a 14-year-old rape victim appeared "older than her chronological age" when he sentenced her teacher-rapist to just a month in prison.