The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Airlines scrap Israel flights over missile fear
- Plane crash bodies removed from war zone
- Lax security at crash site hampers investigations
- Amid sanctions, France in warship sale to Russia
- European agency urges airlines to avoid Tel Aviv
- UK announces inquiry for Russian spy death
- Dutch declare day of national mourning
- European airlines Air France, Lufthansa suspend all flights to Tel Aviv over safety concerns
- Report finds Islamic plot to control UK schools
- British experts to analyze MH17 black boxes
Most Popular News
Report: Retaliation by supervisors common at VA
WASHINGTON (AP) — A pharmacy supervisor at the VA was placed on leave after complaining about errors and delays in delivering medications to patients at a hospital in Palo Alto, California. In Pennsylvania, a doctor was removed from clinical work after complaining that on-call doctors were refusingto go to a VA hospital in Wilkes-Barre.
Big milestone for Britain's little prince
LONDON (AP) — The palace is releasing special pictures, the Royal Mint is striking a commemorative coin and newspapers are publishing glowing tributes.
World breaks monthly heat record 2 times in a row
WASHINGTON (AP) — The globe is on a hot streak, setting a heat record in June. That's after the world broke a record in May.
C. African Republic talks on hold; rebels absent
BRAZZAVILLE, Republic of Congo (AP) — Observers say Central African Republic's peace talks are on hold after a rebel delegation failed to show up for the second day of meetings.