The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Russia ordered to pay $50 billion over Yukos
- Air Algerie plane's black boxes arrive in France
- Police team turns back from Ukraine crash site
- UN rights chief: Flight 17 possible war crime
- Poland, Britain call for more sanctions on Russia
- New Spain king moves to clean up palace's image
- German court receives suit against EU bank union
- Ukrainian PM urges vote to pay for war
- Georgia opens criminal case against ex-president
- Britain reopens way for fracking
Most Popular News
AP PHOTOS: Coal-exporting town fights rising seas
NORFOLK, Va. (AP) — Norfolk is trapped between the causes and consequences of global warming.
Israeli PM speaks of 'prolonged' campaign in Gaza
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) — Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Monday that Israel must be ready for a "prolonged" military operation in the Gaza Strip and will "act aggressively and responsibly" until the mission is completed.
Family of 5 shot dead in Maine, gun recovered
SACO, Maine (AP) — A family of five, including three children ranging in age from 4 to 12 years old, were found shot to death Sunday inside a southern Maine apartment, authorities said.
Analysis: Clinton impeachment shadows GOP lawsuit
WASHINGTON (AP) — The last time Republicans unleashed impeachment proceedings against a Democratic president, they lost five House seats in an election they seemed primed to win handily.