The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- 1 killed in Scotland as storm hits Europe
- Western envoys urge Kiev to respect huge protests
- Stolen cobalt-60 found abandoned in Mexico
- Boxing champ turns opposition leader in Ukraine
- Former Ukrainian presidents warn of chaos
- NATO chief: Not just Karzai can sign Afghan pact
- Greek strikes build as austerity talks stalled
- Albanian police arrest teenager in school shooting
- EU warns about threat of foreign fighters in Syria
- Iran readies for big oil production hike
Most Popular News
Stolen cobalt-60 found abandoned in Mexico
MEXICO CITY (AP) — A missing shipment of radioactive cobalt-60 was found Wednesday near where the stolen truck transporting the material was abandoned in central Mexico, the country's nuclear safety director said.
AP Exclusive: Judge says he broke ethics code
BILLINGS, Mont. (AP) — A Montana judge says he doesn't deserve to lose his job for commenting that a 14-year-old rape victim appeared "older than her chronological age" when he sentenced her teacher-rapist to just a month in prison.
Sheriff: Ohio judge poisoned with antifreeze; wife jailed
ASHTABULA, Ohio - An Ashtabula County judge was poisoned with antifreeze and his wife of 45 years is in jail, charged with attempted murder.
Mass. boy denies raping, killing his math teacher
SALEM, Mass. (AP) — A 14-year-old boy accused of killing his high school math teacher pleaded not guilty to murder, aggravated rape and armed robbery charges on Wednesday.