The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Britain raises terror threat level to severe
- EU ministers call for new sanctions against Russia
- Dutch government clamps down on radicalization
- Pro-Russia separatists in control of coastal town
- Britain's home secretary says terror threat level raised from substantial to severe
- Worrying eurozone inflation sags again to 0.3 pct
- UN says Syria refugees top 3 million mark
- Icelandic officials say eruption near Bardarbunga
- Turkey's Davutoglu announces new government
- UN: Pro-Russian rebels, Ukraine target civilians
Most Popular News
In Texas, big school finance questions remain
AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Pumping an extra $3.4 billion into Texas public schools didn't convince a judge that the state is adequately funding classrooms. But how much more money it will take — and how those funds should be divvied up — isn't likely to get sorted anytime soon.
Pro-Russia separatists in control of coastal town
NOVOAZOVSK, Ukraine (AP) — Pro-Russia separatists, relaxed and well-equipped, held firm control on Friday of the strategic coastal town of Novoazovsk, a day after Ukraine claimed tanks and armored vehicles had invaded from Russia.
Arson attack interrupts Berlin public transport
BERLIN (AP) — Police say a leftist group is claiming responsibility for an arson attack on Berlin's subway system that is causing delays for thousands of commuters.
Comedian Joan Rivers hospitalized in New York City
NEW YORK (AP) — Joan Rivers remained in a New York City hospital Friday, one day after going into cardiac arrest at a doctor's office.