The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Riviera rains leave at least 1 dead in flooding
- Diplomats make trade deal to cut red tape, poverty
- Hollande: France helped exile ex-Burkina leader
- Sinn Fein figure arrested over widow's '72 killing
- OPEC keeps oil output on hold despite low prices
- For 600 migrants, harrowing sail ends in Greece
- France returns 250 smuggled Egyptian antiquities
- Judge: British minister did call policemen 'plebs'
- Spain soccer team starts fund for evicted woman
- OPEC oil ministers decide to keep present output target of 30 million barrels a day
Most Popular News
Eagles roll over Cowboys 33-10 for NFC East lead
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) — LeSean McCoy threw open his arms just before crossing the goal line on a touchdown run that essentially put away another big win over the Dallas Cowboys.
OPEC keeps oil output on hold despite low prices
VIENNA (AP) — Reflecting its lessening oil clout, OPEC decided Thursday to keep its output target on hold and sit out falling crude prices that will likely spiral even lower as a result.
Ferguson grand jury papers full of inconsistencies
FERGUSON, Mo. (AP) — Some witnesses said Michael Brown had been shot in the back. Another said he was face-down on the ground when Officer Darren Wilson "finished him off." Still others acknowledged changing their stories to fit published details about the autopsy or admitted that they did not see he shooting at all.
Hundreds of striking lawyers rally in Serbia
BELGRADE, Serbia (AP) — Serbian lawyers said Thursday they have asked for European Union help to resolve a more than two-month old dispute with the government that has practically paralyzed the judiciary in the country, which is seeking to join the bloc.