The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- APNewsBreak: Nazi hunter pushes for new probe
- Karadzic closing his defense in UN genocide trial
- France's Socialists detail hefty spending cuts
- Lawmaker: Italian spy agency paid Mafia bosses
- Turkey mulls permit for incursions in Syria, Iraq
- Wife of Islamic State hostage asks for his release
- ECB under pressure as inflation falls again
- Cyprus police: precious Degas painting stolen
- Georgia orders Zhvania exhumed
- UK Conservatives seek TV, online ban on extremists
Most Popular News
Thai man gets death penalty for train rape, murder
BANGKOK (AP) — A former railway worker in Thailand was sentenced to death Tuesday for raping a 13-year-old girl on an overnight train, then killing her and throwing her body out the window, an attack that sparked outrage in the Southeast Asian nation and prompted calls for the execution of rapists.
Phelps apologizes after another brush with the law
Michael Phelps can't seem to break a disturbing pattern.
Wildlife populations plummet for 3,000 species
GENEVA (AP) — About 3,000 species of wildlife around the world have seen their numbers plummet far worse than previously thought, according to a new study by one of the world's biggest environmental groups.
Kurds claim advances in Iraq as Britain joins fray
SALHIYAH, Iraq (AP) — Kurdish fighters in northern Iraq captured a border crossing with Syria on Tuesday, expelling Islamic State militants in heavy fighting that ground down to vicious house-to-house combat and close quarters sniping.