The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Buffer zone agreed on in Ukrainian peace talks
- Ukraine peace talks produce deal on buffer zone, withdrawal of weapons, foreign fighters
- Brown credited with turning Scot independence tide
- France joins US against Islamic State over Iraq
- Lawyer: EU court agrees to hear Berlusconi appeal
- Germany, France to provide airlifts in Ebola fight
- France: Sarkozy announces political comeback
- Scotland 'No' fails to stop Catalan secession push
- Sweden: Russian military jets violate air space
- New round of Iran nuclear talks faces old hurdles
Most Popular News
NOAA: Yet more global heat records fall in August
WASHINGTON (AP) — The globe smashed more heat records last month, including Earth's hottest August and summer, federal meteorologists said Thursday.
Whaling meeting votes against Japan's hunt
PORTOROZ, Slovenia (AP) — An international whaling conference voted Thursday against Japan's highly criticized plans to resume whaling in the Antarctic next year, but Japan vowed to go ahead anyway.
Scotland's independence vote puts UK union on edge
LONDON (AP) — Breaking up is hard to do, especially after 307 years. The entire United Kingdom will find out just how hard if Scotland chooses independence in Thursday's vote.
A guide to Scotland as it votes on independence
GLASGOW, Scotland (AP) — The people of Scotland are deciding Thursday whether to end a partnership with the rest of the United Kingdom that has lasted more than 300 years. Here is a guide to Scotland as the historic vote nears.