The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Mexico official: Stolen cobalt-60 found
- Boxing champ turns opposition leader in Ukraine
- Former Ukrainian presidents warn of chaos
- NATO chief: Not just Karzai can sign Afghan pact
- Greek strikes build as austerity talks stalled
- Albanian police arrest teenager in school shooting
- EU warns about threat of foreign fighters in Syria
- Iran readies for big oil production hike
- New prostitution law passes French lower house
- Germany launches probe into unsolved killings
Most Popular News
Man survives 3 days at bottom of Atlantic
LAGOS, Nigeria (AP) — Entombed at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean in an upended tugboat for three days, Harrison Odjegba Okene begged God for a miracle.
Consultants: Cleveland kidnapper's death a suicide
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Frustrated by conditions in his cell, obsessed with the quality of prison food and convinced that guards were mistreating him, Cleveland kidnapper Ariel Castro committed suicide as the reality of living out his life in prison set in, two consultants concluded Tuesday.
Asian nations dominate international test
WASHINGTON (AP) — American students once again lag behind many of their Asian and European peers on a global exam, a continuing trend that often is blamed on child poverty and a diverse population in U.S. schools.
Mexico official: Stolen cobalt-60 found
MEXICO CITY (AP) — Mexico's nuclear safety director says that missing radioactive cobalt-60 has been found near where the stolen truck transporting the material was abandoned in central Mexico state.