The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- German president visits massacre site in Greece
- France convicts 3 who tried to fight in Syria
- Ukraine oligarchs get key posts in bid for unity
- International court convicts Congo rebel leader
- Russia, Crimean politicians discuss referendum
- 5 things to know about Dutch drug laws
- As US states allow pot sales, Dutch reverse course
- Yatsenyuk flight checked after terrorism threat
- Schumacher still 'in the wake-up phase,' rep says
- Russia and Crimean politicians discuss referendum
Most Popular News
Guard: Pistorius told me 'everything is fine'
PRETORIA, South Africa (AP) — A security guard working in Oscar Pistorius' gated community says the athlete told him everything was "fine" when he called to investigate neighbors' reports of gunshots on the night Reeva Steenkamp was killed.
Hubble Telescope captures shattering asteroid
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) — The Hubble Space Telescope has captured the first pictures of a disintegrating asteroid.
General to admit guilt on 3 counts; denies assault
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — A U.S. Army general accused of sexually assaulting a junior officer will admit guilt on three lesser charges but maintains his innocence on allegations that he forced her to perform oral sex, his lawyer said Wednesday night.
Here comes El Nino; good news for US weather woes
WASHINGTON (AP) — Relief may be on the way for a weather-weary United States with the predicted warming of the central Pacific Ocean brewing this year that will likely change weather worldwide. But it won't be for the better everywhere.