The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Battle for key southeast coast heats up in Ukraine
- Citing Ebola, Air France suspends flights
- Low-budget Ryanair launches business-class
- Muslims react with outrage at UK sex abuse report
- UN panel: Crimes against humanity spread in Syria
- Spanish chain pulls kids' shirt after outcry
- Erdogan rules out obedient role for successor
- Finland, Sweden increase ties to NATO
- Earthquakes rock Iceland volcano
- Germany plans to tighten EU migration rules
Most Popular News
Ebola has 'upper hand' says US health official
MONROVIA, Liberia (AP) — Ebola still has the "upper hand" in the outbreak that has killed more than 1,400 people in West Africa, but experts have the means to stop it, a top American health official said during a visit to the hardest-hit countries.
Girl accidentally kills gun instructor with Uzi
DOLAN SPRINGS, Ariz. (AP) — A 9-year-old girl accidentally killed an Arizona shooting instructor as he was showing her how to use an automatic Uzi, authorities said.
Germany plans to tighten EU migration rules
BERLIN (AP) — The German government proposed measures Wednesday to tighten migration regulations for citizens from elsewhere in the European Union amid accusations of welfare abuse by poor immigrants from Bulgaria and Romania.
Quake is major test for hard-luck California city
VALLEJO, Calif. (AP) — The historic blue-collar town of Vallejo is a short distance but a far cry from the touristy Napa Valley vineyards and quaint towns. So when Sunday's earthquake struck, the damage to the wine industry took center stage and the rubble in Vallejo got scant attention.