The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- 'No time to lose' in global push against militants
- Public praise, private Belfast funeral for Paisley
- OSCE team in east Ukraine comes near shelling
- Greek island missing out on tourism boom
- Air France pilot strike amid low-cost tensions
- Pilots at Germany's Lufthansa to strike on Tuesday
- Sweden's vote leaders seek to form government
- A Scottish 'Yes' also means exit from EU, NATO
- Man accused of IS membership on trial in Germany
- Diplomatic push grows against Islamic State group
Most Popular News
Skin shocks used at Mass. school draw FDA look
CANTON, Mass. (AP) — Some cut themselves. Others slam their heads against walls or desks — so hard that one girl detached both retinas and a young man triggered a stroke. Another pulled out all his teeth.
Diplomatic push grows against Islamic State group
PARIS (AP) — Newly outraged by the beheading of yet another Western hostage, diplomats from around the world are in Paris pressing for a coherent global strategy to combat extremists from the Islamic State group — minus two of the main players and without any ground troops — in a conflict that thretens to spill beyond the Mideast.
California nudist camp accused of stealing water
LOS GATOS, Calif. (AP) — Officials in Northern California are accusing a nudist resort of stealing water during the state's historic drought.
Civil War officer's heroism earns Medal of Honor
WASHINGTON (AP) — After an act of Congress and years of lobbying by descendants and admirers, a Union Army officer who made the ultimate sacrifice more than 150 years ago will be recognized for his heroism when President Barack Obama grants him the nation's highest commendation for battlefield valo.