The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- 2 tabloid journalists charged with phone hacking
- Leaders of Spain, Catalonia hold secession talks
- Fiat 2Q profits drop by 55 percent
- Greece: Farm owner cleared over migrant shootings
- Poll: Turks divided on Erdogan before election
- No2 Irish bank profitable for 1st time since 2008
- Britain to test driverless cars next year
- Ukraine official: Rebels lay mines near crash site
- Turkey arrests 11 more police officers
- Airbus expects stable revenue despite order loss
Most Popular News
Shelling of UN school kills 15 as Gaza war rages
JEBALIYA REFUGEE CAMP, Gaza Strip (AP) — Israeli tank shells slammed into a crowded U.N. school sheltering Gazans displaced by fighting on Wednesday, killing 15 and wounding 90 after tearing through the walls of two classrooms, a spokesman for a U.N. aid agency and a health official said.
AP ANALYSIS: Amid war, endgames in Gaza emerge
TEL AVIV, Israel (AP) — The savage fighting between Israel and Hamas is escalating in Gaza, cease-fire efforts take on elements of farce, and bravado rules the public discourse. But even through the fog of war, a few endgame scenarios can nonetheless be glimpsed.
Millions reported stolen from Albania central bank
TIRANA, Albania (AP) — Albania's central bank says 713 million leke (5 million euros; $6.75 million) has been stolen from its reserve storage building.
Generation of tanners see spike in deadly melanoma
WASHINGTON (AP) — Stop sunbathing and using indoor tanning beds, the acting U.S. surgeon general warned in a report released Tuesday that cites an alarming 200 percent jump in deadly melanoma cases since 1973.