The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Spain: 60 migrants slip into North African enclave
- Expelled Nazis got millions in Social Security
- Submarine hunt sends Cold War chill across Baltic
- Powerful explosion rocks rebel-held Ukrainian city
- Electrolux buoyed by US growth
- Germany arrests 2 over IS, Syria rebel links
- Pilots at Lufthansa long-haul fleet to strike
- Fire exposes illegal Chinese factories in Italy
- 5 findings about Social Security for Nazi suspects
- Brief profiles of a few ex-Nazis getting benefits
Most Popular News
Cyanide homicide trial likely battle of experts
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Nobody had any reason to question why a University of Pittsburgh medical researcher bought more than a half-pound of cyanide with his school-issued credit card, until his neurologist wife suddenly fell ill and died a few days later.
Sweden: 3 credible sightings in submarine search
HELSINKI (AP) — The Swedish military said Sunday it had made three credible sightings of foreign undersea activity in its waters during the past few days amid reports of a suspected Russian intrusion in the area.
Report: Nashville songwriter Paul Craft dies at 76
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Nashville songwriter and Hall of Famer Paul Craft has died in Tennessee at the age of 76.
US airdrops arms to Kurds in Syrian town of Kobani
WASHINGTON (AP) — The U.S. military said Sunday it had airdropped weapons, ammunition and medical supplies to Kurdish forces defending the Syrian city of Kobani against Islamic State militants.