The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Polish leader wants NATO to beef up eastern flank
- EU imposes new sanctions against Russian officials
- Russians fed conspiracy theories on Ukraine crash
- Amid sanctions, France in warship sale to Russia
- Norway honors victims of 2011 terror attacks
- British experts to analyze MH17 black boxes
- UK announces inquiry for Russian spy death
- Dutch minister says EU is imposing new sanctions on officials over Russia's actions in Ukraine
- Turkey: police detained for 'spying' and wiretaps
- Court rules France responsible in toxic algae case
Most Popular News
Report: Retaliation by supervisors common at VA
WASHINGTON (AP) — A pharmacy supervisor at the VA was placed on leave after complaining about errors and delays in delivering medications to patients at a hospital in Palo Alto, California. In Pennsylvania, a doctor was removed from clinical work after complaining that on-call doctors were refusingto go to a VA hospital in Wilkes-Barre.
World breaks monthly heat record 2 times in a row
WASHINGTON (AP) — The globe is on a hot streak, setting a heat record in June. That's after the world broke a record in May.
Federal appeals court deals blow to health law
WASHINGTON (AP) — A federal appeals court delivered a serious setback to President Barack Obama's health care law Tuesday, potentially derailing billions of dollars in subsidies for many low- and middle-income people who bought policies.
McIlroy will emerge even stronger than ever
HOYLAKE, England (AP) — The celebration began long before Rory McIlroy had a chance to drink out of the claret jug.