The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Erdogan: Turkey won't give hostage release details
- France's Sarkozy makes comeback TV appearance
- Syria refugee flood to Turkey hits 100,000
- Thousands march in Moscow against Ukraine fighting
- Ship saves 55 migrants off Libya; several die
- Scotland's leader: Voters 'tricked' in referendum
- 2 al-Shabab suspects arrested in Frankfurt
- US general: Arab nations need to help in Iraq
- Paris prison opens doors for Heritage Days
- German families to sue Ukraine over MH17 crash
Most Popular News
Police say rifle carried by ambush suspect found
CANADENSIS, Pa. (AP) — Nine days after a gunman opened fire in a deadly ambush at a Pennsylvania state police barracks, authorities said Sunday they have recovered one of the weapons he was carrying and believe they are hot on his trail.
Turkish hostages freed, but questions linger
ANKARA, Turkey (AP) — Turkish authorities say they have freed 49 hostages from one of the world's most ruthless militant groups without firing a shot, paying a ransom or offering a quid pro quo.
Secret Service boosts security outside White House
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Secret Service chief has stepped-up security outside the White House after a man with a knife who jumped the fence made it into the presidential residence before being apprehended, officials said Saturday.
Pope in Albania urges Muslims to condemn extremism
TIRANA, Albania (AP) — Pope Francis called Sunday for Muslims and all religious leaders to condemn Islamic extremists who "pervert" religion to justify violence, as he visited Albania and held up the Balkan nation as a model for interfaith harmony for the rest of the world.