The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- US, Europe impose tough new sanctions on Russia
- Hundreds evacuated, 3 dead in East Europe floods
- Shelling adds to mounting civilian toll in Ukraine
- UBS sees profits rise, probed over trading system
- London's iconic Gherkin building put up for sale
- Diplomatic sources: European Union adopts tough new economic sanctions on Russia
- Lavrov and Kerry talk about Cold war-era arms deal
- Anti-Semitic graffiti appears in Rome amid turmoil
- Hungary's opposition asks EU to protect democracy
- Kosovo prosecutor suspects some killed for organs
Most Popular News
Annoying minor floods are increasing on US coasts
WASHINGTON (AP) — Along much of America's coasts, the type of flooding that is more annoying than dangerous has jumped more than fivefold in the last 50 years, the federal government reported Monday.
Report: More acidic seawater poses risks in Alaska
JUNEAU, Alaska (AP) — The release of carbon dioxide into the air from power plant smokestacks to the tailpipe on your car could pose a risk to red king crab and other lucrative fisheries in Alaska, a new report says.
Dad accidentally delivers baby into toilet
WEST HAVEN, Conn. (AP) — A Connecticut baby has arrived with a splash, right into a toilet bowl.
Lawmakers try to seal $225M aid package for Israel
WASHINGTON (AP) — Democratic and Republican members of Congress scrambled Tuesday to seal a $225 million boost to Israel's Iron Dome missile defense system before they break this week for a month-long recess.