The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Diplomats eye joint statement on Ukraine
- AP NewsAlert
- Snowden questions Putin on surveillance policies
- Putin hopes no need to send troops into Ukraine
- 2 Anglo Irish Bank executives convicted of fraud
- 2 die, 3 missing as Spanish fishing boat capsizes
- Ukraine: More stringent border checks for Russians
- US senators support Moldova in EU bid
- Germany: Somali gets 12 years for tanker hijacking
- 3 protesters killed in attack on Ukrainian base
Most Popular News
2 dead after ferry sinks off South Korean coast
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — Dozens of boats, helicopters and divers scrambled Wednesday to rescue more than 470 people, including 325 high school students on a school trip, after a ferry sank off South Korea's southern coast, killing at least two and injuring 14, officials said.
Armed robber was never told to report to prison
ST. LOUIS (AP) — After he was convicted of armed robbery in 2000, Cornealious Anderson was sentenced to 13 years behind bars and told to await instructions on when and where to report to prison. But those instructions never came.
Diplomats eye joint statement on Ukraine
GENEVA (AP) — High-level talks aimed at calming soaring tensions over the crisis in Ukraine went into overtime on Thursday with top diplomats from the United States, European Union, Russia and Ukraine attempting to forge a common position on how to de-escalate the situation.
Nebraska toddler gets stuck inside claw machine
LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) — Authorities say a toddler has been reunited with his mother after employees found him playing inside a claw crane machine at a Nebraska bowling alley.