The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- EU threatens Russia with more sanctions
- Germany's Merkel: EU gives Russia 1 week to scale back Ukraine intervention or face sanctions
- Missing British boy with tumor found in Spain
- Pro-Russia rebels confident after making gains
- EU leaders pick Italian as bloc's new top diplomat
- Clashes at Stockholm protest against neo-Nazis
- Hundreds protest in Wales before NATO summit
- Computer hitch causes flight delays at Spain hub
- EU set to slap new sanctions on Russia
- Russian-backed rebels aim to push west along coast
Most Popular News
HIV case spurs call for porn production moratorium
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The advocacy group for the adult film industry has called for an industrywide production moratorium after a performer tested positive for HIV.
Comedian Joan Rivers hospitalized in New York City
NEW YORK (AP) — Joan Rivers remained in a New York City hospital Friday, one day after going into cardiac arrest at a doctor's office.
At heart of Syria fears, extremists returning home
WASHINGTON (AP) — The case of Mehdi Nemmouche haunts U.S. intelligence officials.
Iran confirms US Coast Guard fired at fishing boat
TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — The chief of Iran's Revolutionary Guard navy confirmed in remarks published Friday that a U.S. Coast Guard vessel fired on an Iranian fishing boat in the Persian Gulf this week but insisted the incident was not a "clash."