The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Turkey ponders new powers to fight IS militants
- Watchdog: Turkey has fearful journalism climate
- New EU economy chief vows tough budget oversight
- European Central Bank to detail stimulus plan
- Spanish sea rescuers find bodies of 2 migrants
- Denmark votes to send jet fighters to Iraq
- Philips loses $467M patent suit to US competitor
- Palestinian-born candidate runs for Berlin mayor
- 15 feared dead in explosives factory blast
- Ukraine rebels close in on Donetsk airport
Most Popular News
Secret Service chief quits due to security lapses
WASHINGTON (AP) — Secret Service Director Julia Pierson abruptly resigned Wednesday in the face of multiple revelations of security breaches, bumbling in her agency and rapidly eroding confidence that the president and his family were being kept safe.
Dallas ER sent Ebola-infected patient home
DALLAS (AP) — A Dallas emergency room sent a man with Ebola home last week, even though he told a nurse that he had been in disease-ravaged West Africa, and officials at the hospital are considering if they would have acted differently had the entire medical staff been aware.
Obama dines with fundraising contest winners
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama is breaking bread in Washington with two women who won a fundraising contest to help Democratic Senate candidates.
Colorado man wants to bring gun into post office
BOULDER, Colo. (AP) — Tab Bonidy carries a concealed pistol everywhere he goes. It offers him a sense of safety even in Avon, Colorado, a mountain town so small its lone post office doesn't offer home delivery.