The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- After sea incident, China praises ties with US
- Young North Korean defectors find unlikely home
- India diplomat says she faced cavity search in NYC
- Taliban hit NATO fuel trucks, kill 1 Afghan police
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier
- US sending $25M in new typhoon aid to Philippines
- Asian stock markets rise as Fed's decision awaited
- UN: Poverty pushing Myanmar opium output higher
- Indian official: Diplomat's arrest in NYC barbaric
- Officials: 6 Americans killed in Afghanistan crash
Most Popular News
What's ahead in Knox murder trial
FLORENCE, Italy (AP) — Former American exchange student Amanda Knox spent four years in jail in Italy, from her arrest to her conviction in her first murder trial through her successful appeal. She's now facing a second appeals trial, along with her former Italian boyfriend Raffaele Sollecito. Here's a road map to help understand where the Italian court system is going next:
Pair plead guilty in Tulsa shooting rampage
TULSA, Okla. (AP) — Two men charged with first-degree murder and hate crimes in the shooting deaths of three people in Tulsa last year pleaded guilty Monday and were sentenced to life in prison without parole.
Indiana family to get back dog lost in tornado
MELLOTT, Ind. (AP) — An Indiana woman said she expects to be reunited with her dog Wednesday after he wandered 45 miles from home following a tornado last month and was adopted by a new owner.
Pope shares his birthday breakfast with homeless
VATICAN CITY (AP) — Four homeless people have helped Pope Francis celebrate his 77th birthday at the Vatican.