The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Philippine leader: Not even a bomb can stop reform
- Teens helped each other escape sinking Korean ship
- Japan to step up sanctions against Russia
- Abu Sayyaf gunmen kill 21 Filipinos in road attack
- Europe stocks struggle, Asia rises on China data
- Pakistani mob attacks minority Muslims, kills 3
- Meat supplier: China unit fell short of standards
- Outgoing Karzai says Afghans need new president
- HK pro-democracy news site folds, citing pressure
- Chinese police remove church cross amid crackdown
Most Popular News
AP PHOTOS: Coal-exporting town fights rising seas
NORFOLK, Va. (AP) — Norfolk is trapped between the causes and consequences of global warming.
Israeli PM speaks of 'prolonged' campaign in Gaza
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) — Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Monday that Israel must be ready for a "prolonged" military operation in the Gaza Strip and will "act aggressively and responsibly" until the mission is completed.
Family of 5 shot dead in Maine, gun recovered
SACO, Maine (AP) — A family of five, including three children ranging in age from 4 to 12 years old, were found shot to death Sunday inside a southern Maine apartment, authorities said.
Analysis: Clinton impeachment shadows GOP lawsuit
WASHINGTON (AP) — The last time Republicans unleashed impeachment proceedings against a Democratic president, they lost five House seats in an election they seemed primed to win handily.