The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- N. Korea to quarantine foreigners over Ebola fears
- Officials say North Korea to quarantine all arriving foreigners for 21 days over Ebola fears
- Sri Lanka says no hope finding mudslide survivors
- Image of Asia: Resting at the Pushkar cattle fair
- Stocks mixed after Fed ends stimulus
- Amid murder case, Philippines says US pact stays
- N. Korea cracking down on a distant threat: Ebola
- South Korea soldiers convicted in hazing death
- China eases monopoly on credit cards
- Activists: Myanmar clinging to political prisoners
Most Popular News
Peshmerga troops cheered by fellow Kurds in Turkey
SURUC, Turkey (AP) — Iraqi peshmerga troops were cheered Wednesday by fellow Kurds in southeastern Turkey as the fighters slowly made their way toward the Syrian Kurdish border town of Kobani to try to break a siege there by Islamic State militants.
NATO chief sees spike in Russian flights on border
ATHENS, Greece (AP) — NATO's new chief says the alliance is increasing its readiness and air policing following a spike in Russian air force activity in Eastern Europe.
Milosevic's widow ridicules EU lifting sanctions
BELGRADE, Serbia (AP) — Slobodan Milosevic's exiled widow ridiculed the European Union's decision to lift a 15-year freeze on assets of the former Serbian strongman, saying in an interview published Thursday that the family has no property outside Serbia.
Tim Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
NEW YORK (AP) — Apple CEO Tim Cook says he's proud to be gay.