The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Obama: Russia not abiding by agreement on Ukraine
- China to open 8 state industries for investment
- Obama says Russia isn't abiding by spirit or letter of Geneva agreement on Ukraine
- China frees Japanese boat after boat owner pays up
- Obama calls for peaceful end to island dispute
- Obama offering Japan security, economic assurances
- SKorea ferry toll hits 159 as relatives wait
- Material on Australian shore not from Malaysia jet
- Pakistan's army wants TV news channel shut down
- Indonesian general says his flashy watch is a fake
Most Popular News
Michigan man among 1st in US to get 'bionic eye'
ANN ARBOR, Mich. (AP) — A degenerative eye disease slowly robbed Roger Pontz of his vision.
'Piles and piles' of bodies in S. Sudan slaughter
NAIROBI, Kenya (AP) — The townsfolk believed the mosque was safe. They crammed inside as rebel forces in South Sudan took control of the town from government troops. But it wasn't safe. Robbers grabbed their cash and mobile phones. Then gunmen came and opened fire on everyone, young and old.
Indictment: Prosecutor targeted in kidnapping plot
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — A North Carolina prosecutor was the intended target of an elaborate kidnapping plot, but the kidnappers looked up the wrong address on the Internet and abducted the prosecutor's father instead, according to an indictment released Tuesday.
Post-9/11 military build-up reversal hits officers
FORT BRAGG, N.C. (AP) — After the 9/11 attacks, tens of thousands of young men and women joined the military, heading for the rugged mountains of Afghanistan and dusty deserts of Iraq.