The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Oil drifts down despite China manufacturing bounce
- Taiwan airline suspects bad weather caused crash
- Troubled Myanmar state invites back aid groups
- 2 Finnish aid workers killed in Afghanistan
- Thailand to re-launch women-only train carriages
- 18 children, 1 man die in train-bus crash in India
- Australia readies 50 police to send to Ukraine
- UN human development report faults inequality
- Tropical storm brings heavy rains to eastern China
- 3 patients at Chinese nursing home castrated
Most Popular News
Defense Ministry: 2 Ukrainian military fighter jets shot down in the east of country
KIEV, Ukraine (AP) — Defense Ministry: 2 Ukrainian military fighter jets shot down in the east of country.
France: Air Algerie flight vanishes over N Mali
ALGIERS, Algeria (AP) — An Air Algerie flight carrying 116 people from Burkina Faso to Algeria's capital disappeared from radar early Thursday over northern Mali after heavy rains were reported, according to the plane's owner and government officials in France and Burkina Faso.
Young MH17 victim has eerie premonition of crash
In a bedroom in a townhouse near Amsterdam, Miguel Panduwinata reached out for his mother. "Mama, may I hug you?"
Audit: NASA doesn't have the money for big rockets
WASHINGTON (AP) — NASA doesn't have enough money to get its new, $12 billion rocket system off the ground by the end of 2017 as planned, federal auditors say.