The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Chinese minority scholar on trial for separatism
- S. Korea detains US man in waters near border
- Fijians go to polls after 8 years of military rule
- Thai police search for clues after 2 Brits slain
- Sri Lanka backs China's maritime 'Silk Road' plan
- Afghan suicide bomber kills 3 foreign troops
- Image of Asia: Kicking off the Asian Games
- Stagnant floodwater raising health risk in Kashmir
- World stocks sag ahead of Fed meeting
- China rig finds gas after Vietnam sea standoff
Most Popular News
US wealth gap putting the squeeze on state revenue
WASHINGTON (AP) — Income inequality is taking a toll on state governments.
Criticism mounting for Vikings, Adrian Peterson
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Adrian Peterson has been one of the most popular and marketable stars in the NFL, an approachable superstar with an inspirational comeback story that made him an endorser's dream.
Kerry: US open to talks with Iran on Islamic State
PARIS (AP) — As more than two dozen nations pledged Monday to help Iraq fight the Islamic State militants, the United States said it was open to talking to Iran about a role in resolving the crisis, despite Washington's earlier opposition to Tehran even attending the conference.
European Space Agency picks site for comet landing
BERLIN (AP) — Talk about a moving target.