The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Animals sacrificed in Nepal to bring good luck
- Thai legislature approves ban on surrogacy
- Oil plunge a panacea for much of world economy
- Afghan official: Attack on army base kills 6
- OPEC decision still reverberating round markets
- Activist for media freedom standing trial in China
- Malaysia Airlines apologizes for tweet, posts loss
- Sri Lanka candidate vows to protect incumbent
- Image of Asia: New officers join India's air force
- Hong Kong protest movement's unlikely teen leader
Most Popular News
Volcano in south Japan erupts, disrupting flights
TOKYO (AP) — A volcano in southern Japan blasted out chunks of magma Friday in the first such eruption in 22 years, causing flight cancellations and prompting warnings to stay away from its crater.
Hackers force message on websites via US firm
LOS ANGELES (AP) — A U.S. firm that helps connect more than 700 companies with customers through social media says a Syrian group hacked the company's web address to upload a message to other websites.
Rebels push forward in southern Syria
BEIRUT (AP) — Syrian rebels backed by the United States are making their biggest gains yet south of the capital Damascus, capturing a string of towns from government forces and aiming to carve out a swath of territory leading to the doorstep of President Bashar Assad's seat of power.
Eagles roll over Cowboys 33-10 for NFC East lead
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) — LeSean McCoy threw open his arms just before crossing the goal line on a touchdown run that essentially put away another big win over the Dallas Cowboys.