The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Suicide bomber kills at least 45 Afghans
- Afghan officials say suicide bomber kills some 45
- Afghan official says suicide attack kills at least 45 at volleyball tournament in east
- Damage worse than thought in Japanese earthquake
- Police find mom of baby abandoned in Sydney drain
- 2009 massacre haunts Philippines as trial slows
- Strong quake in west China kills 5; 54 hurt
- 37 homes collapse, dozens injured in Japan quake
- Strong quake in west China kills 2; 54 hurt
- Strong quake strikes Nagano city in central Japan; no immediate reports of injuries or damage
Most Popular News
Polish town opposes Pooh Bear for unclear gender
WARSAW, Poland (AP) — Officials in a Polish town have opposed a proposition to name a playground after Winnie-the-Pooh due to the bear's unclear gender and immodest clothing.
Damage worse than thought in Japanese earthquake
TOKYO (AP) — The damage from an overnight earthquake in a mountainous area of central Japan that hosted the 1998 winter Olympics proved more extensive than initially thought.
Putin says he won't be Russia's president for life
MOSCOW (AP) — Vladimir Putin has said he won't remain Russia's president for life and will step down in line with the constitution no later than 2024, according to an interview with a Russian news agency released Sunday.
Search continues at ancient Greek burial mound
AMPHIPOLIS, Greece (AP) — Scientists have opened the second phase of their excavation of the vast 4th-century BC burial mound in Amphipolis town in search of more tombs and bodies.